Tensei Goblin dakedo Shitsumon aru? - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

Contributor
@AndasMal MC already died once, he probably doesn't care if it happens again. He'll only get pissed off if they try to target the village instead of him next time.

I appreciate the chapter but please avoid the use of "sus" and use suspect or something else. I know it's all the rage right now with Among Us but that fad will pass but this translation will remain. Eventually someone will come along who doesn't understand the slang and it will just appear as random gibberish. Memes really shouldn't have a place in translations unless directly referenced by the authors and even then it's a bad idea.

@Grimwear Sus has always been a shorter way of saying suspect/ suspicious idk what ur talking about. Sure it's more popular because of the game, but Sus is not too difficult of a phrase for new readers and future readers to understand the meaning of.

@Sebee1 I acknowledge that it may have been used as a shortform previously but I'd wager money it was added into the translation due to current memes and popularity. More importantly sus is not an official word. It's slang. And unless that slang is put in by the author (this is seen in high school mangas with gyaru talk and translators add in "lols" and "lmaos" in order to replicate that) then it should not be used in a translation. It would be like if people put in cuck or thott. It's not appropriate for a translation and comes across as sloppy.

Remember, failure isn't the end. It's just the start of a new beginning.

i cant find the right words for the emotion i am feeling
qarSwqv.png

Dex-chan lover
One little detail that was left out of the translation
When Karen mentioned seduction also failed, she said it in 'bold' to emphasize it, that's why Akira felt that prick from her words.

Dex-chan lover
Before the sus drama overflows the forum, I have to mention first that this is a great chapter from both artist and author.

Nice detail, it has been a while I saw that counting method, one that lower your fingers starting from index. AFAIK, it is prevalent in older generation, which is totally fitting here.

Nice job doing the homework. Those bit about evolution theory is correct and already observed in nature on such a short live insects. And if you count viruses, of which already passed countless generations in each patient, it's already proven its effect on survival against efforts to combat them.

Actually, now that I mentioned it, the concept of passing down your skill to other also similar to how bacteria passes it genetic fragments with it's plasmid, if I remember correctly.

And that last goblin is as OP as fuk. Depending on its skills set, the last one could be unstoppable and totally capable to wiped out entire world by itself. It makes the demon lord looks like a puppy in comparison. If only there is someone received its skill, the world will never attempt to eradicate goblins ever again. Luckily, there is no goblin left to receive it in the first place, which also probably make it die virgin and lonely.

And about the sus drama, I don't know the fad so I can't get the joke, even though I can barely guess it. Totally against using the word.

Fed-Kun's army
maybe the goblins evolved to be cute and pet like to adapt to people killing them

Users who are viewing this thread