two of my favorite themes in mangas haha

beautiful gore

MASTERPIECE
this is a masterpiece
love it love it love it

Dex-chan lover
I KNEW IT

I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT

I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT

I SAW THAT TWIST COMING

MEIN GOTT

I kinda liked the titties and the saliva but the rest overwrites everything completely, and even killing just by looking at him. She also was a bit#h by not fulfilling her promise of not killing the rest of the friends. I believe he behaved after the first kill but she killed more anyways. Poor poor guy, he even resisted everytime to that. At least they are all fictional characters, if this sh#t was real, I would IDK... Cry for all of them dying for unreasonable reasons like looking at some stranger without second intentions. The most meaningless death I could have appart from being run over by a car while pissing on the side of the road...... Is hanging out with my boyfriend, and getting stabbed just because I looked at some random guy for a second.
Thank god she confined him somewhere, or else there would be a genocide. Only trucks could help against that.

BTW, I think she was the most yandere of all yanderes until now, for me. Even Yuno Gasai wasn't so intense(/unreasonable).
But lets see where this is going.

Oh my god

This is amazing and i love it
Its been a while since I have felt like this last time was when watching re:zero

Loved the eye poking scene
SUBARASHII!!

so no one gonna talk about the fact she fucked him while he's just lying there broken

Users who are viewing this thread