Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

What I want to know is:

1 how the fuck did she manage to keep her past memories with all that negative karma she accumulated while killing many of his friends and raping him?

And 2 how the fuck did she know he was going to be born to that household when she was born 15 years beforehand?

I'm fine with the horror element, I just don't like bad writing.

@Digi-Lib
Not mentioned explicitly but it seems that she coerce the god that reincarnated her bro into having such powers. You can see the god having the calm and dignified demeanor as she broke into a desperate state when sending her bro into reincarnation

@Digi-Lib
Like I said, it was not stated explicitly but right before the goddess abruptly sent him into reincarnation, the goddess had a feared, worried and slightly sobbing face , implying something has happened between her and the sis

I was like:

Ch. 1: Hmmm nothing seems wrong here. This translator is tripping giving me lots of warnings!

Ch. 1.2: -_- If only there is another place to put this aside dropped something like"This sh*t is beyond you* I'll gladly bookmark it in there.

Fed-Kun's army
can someone explain to me why he didnt do anything when there was a knife like 2 feet away from him.

Fed-Kun's army
I am waiting for that bitch to be tortured to death.

Also why the fuck did she get reincarnated? She killed scores of people she should be burning in hell right now. Fucking dumbass logic.

Fed-Kun's army
We’re is the promised disturbing content? I want moaw of the yandere content, moaw pls

Dex-chan lover
You shitty goddess!!! "I'll protect you" MY ASS!! You dumb bitch, you LITERALLY reincarnated him in the house she fucking serves!! Why did you reincarmate her?!? Why? You should've at least reincarnated her as a fat ass nobleman's sex slave, or someone on death row, or a DUNGE BETTLE!

Dex-chan lover
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!!!! THIS IS WORSE THAN ANYTHING IVE SEEN IN MY LIFE. IM SO WRONG FOR LOVING THAT MAID AT FIRST SIGHT

I kinda have a hunch on that maid but never did i expect for it be right... But gosh... Those discord chats... I would like to be one too

Users who are viewing this thread