Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1 - Spiritual Roost

Aggregator gang
I’m still confused over how a psycho female didn’t get punished after death and somehow held authority over the very goddess herself.
But damn is she isnt unworldly in her persistence.

I wonder how long will this go on. I mean she already lost onr hand and one foot. How long can she keep going.

Double-page supporter
Let me guess, she will probably die, then reborn again as his little sis

Dex-chan lover
Bro...I can’t remember...why didn’t he just enjoy his previous life again? Coulda lived a perfectly good siscon life bro

Dex-chan lover
@ilikeanime might have been the whole sister killing his friends in front of him, not letting him move from a single spot in five years and making him shit himself so she could clean it up then feeding him like a baby bird while raping him thing, idk.

Group Leader
As @0KuroShii already pointed out, アンドレアルフス is supposed to be Andrealphus, the 65th of the 72 demons in the Ars Goetia, one of the five books of The Lesser Key of Solomon. It is described as a great Marquis with the appearance of a Peacock who raises great noises and teaches cunning in astronomy, and when in human form also teaches geometry in a perfect manner. He is also described as ruling over thirty legions and as having the ability to turn any man into a bird.

Also, it is a huge disservice to translate 尊き別離 as simply "sir". 尊き別離のアンドレアルフス should have been translated as "Andrealphus of Revered Separation".

Also, he said "—Fall," not "Die."

@TopDev1
"I wonder how long will this go on. I mean she already lost onr hand and one foot. How long can she keep going."

If one death didnt stop her why would 2, or 3, or 20 - i imagine he will only wind up getting breaks for as long as it takes her to walk after being reborn

Users who are viewing this thread