Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
@MrJamington

The novel says "Multiple Times"

To not spoil it too much, every instance you can think of. Every position of power, every position of depravity. She will track him down and keep him as her doll.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, the only explanation I have is that she is some kind of goddess or something like that. NGL that 4th wall break was chilling AF.

I'm on my way to continue the novel :p anyway I've read this for a couple of ten chapters and guess what? She always come!

Dex-chan lover
So basically she will come back over and over and over and over? Goddamn! The only way is to be stronger than her and keep her under control! He also said she ignored his feelings! Whether it’s brotherly and familial love or actual attraction one way or another he needs to control her! If it’s feelings for some other chick.........he’s screwed!

Dex-chan lover
He’s living in nightmare mode, you cannot scape. Did she became an eldritch abomination:? If someone has read the novel can someone spoil me please.

i think after she dead. She will forced the goddess to make her rencairnation again with same world like her brother in some years later.

Users who are viewing this thread