Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

Man this is some 1/10 hot garbage. Can't wait for next chapter though.

MD@Home
Fuck this
From the spoilers I’ve read
you’d think that he’ll eventually be able to kill the sister, but nope this bitch is too OP.
The MC can’t get a break. It literally never ends and just gets worse.

@bkre well the main story is about him and his sister and it will be boring if it ends there so yes, was expecting this😂

Dex-chan lover
Oh is it over now? Im glad he finally defeated that monster. Also glad i was able to read it in one shot rather than get tortured. Thanks for scanlating!

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, she's reading our comments! RUN!

Also, we all knew she'd be coming back so can't wait to see her come back and be an ever-present annoyance to MC.

So this gonna be a battle of endurance now? How long the mc can withstand his sister’s love and how long his sister’s love will last? Since she said “next life” then mc is probably gonna die then reincarnate with his younger sister reincarnating with him. Now little sis feels like a villain since she probably has some story behind why she’s crazy obsessed with mc and it would probably be a story that’ll make the reader empathetic and sad for her until we remember that she’s still a batshit crazy yandere with a “breeding with oni-san” brother complex. Hope it’s sad. The crazy ones usually get a good backstory.

Ok. From this moment MC's objective is: Don't let her kidnap you. This shouldn't be too hard especially when she's younger and weaker. (I mean, after next reincarnation). Don't get poisoned. Ez

Dex-chan lover
It's a blessing in disguise. Once you find your place to settle in the broad and colorful world of NTR, the growing pains stop and it's nothing but fun, fun, fun,

Double-page supporter
I hate how the author didn't even wait until the MC reached adolescence and straight up made him a Man-child

Can somebody spoil the sh*t out of me please?

I mean it was totally obvious that she will come back but I want to get spoilered.

Users who are viewing this thread