Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan?

@EmptyTruth sure it's interesting but.She just randomly put a corkscrew through a girl's eye and cut her fingers off and raped her own brother.BIG NO.

@EmptyTruth
very very very bad
the love of the mc's life ends up long term comatose
the mc himself becomes the demon lord opposing the world
and the sis ends up possessing every female she damn well pleases besides the ones that would actualy have a shot at getting into the mc's pants
its more horror than action comedy and more of an attempt by the sister to systematically destroy the mc's life than an attempt to get his love

Hold up when I said wanted to see alabama I didn't mean this

P.s is this really the same the guys who made the step sister ln?

Well...I usually complain that most isekai stories take too long or are too slow paced.
...be careful what you wish for, I guess.
'cuz this got no chill...at all.

this story is basically catharsis 101. I mean, my wife who is an author and was raped when young wrote sexual violence story quite over the top to purge both her fear and trauma over the sexual act. I don't know what the fuck happened to the author, but there is no doubt that he suffered a lot.

So uh when does the comedy start? Cause this shite is on the dark side of drama and there’s nothing funny about this at all.

So if reincarnation is based on good deeds. Why the fuck did the goddess reincarnate a fucking Psychopathic Murderer. No one fucking forced her. You are a legit fucking deity,what is she going to do kill you? Im sorry but im dropping this because that massive contradiction. Is honestly a no from me. Author obviously sucks at story writing.

Aggregator gang
@NomadKingR6 the goddess thought it was a pity to separate a pair of loving brother and sister... SO she fucked up, i believe the goddess was also done in by the sister if im not wrong

Users who are viewing this thread