Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan?

Dex-chan lover
Holy fuck, I knew from the warning it was going to be crazy, but I sure wasn't expecting that.
This sister is way past the Yandere stage. Shouldn't have read this before going to bed...

FUCKING WOAH GODDAMN
I mean I more or less expected it to be kinda crazy with all the warnings but I certainly did not think that it would be that much judging from the fucking cover I thought it would be where the horror would be at a medium range but I was very very wrong

This completely blew my expectations away.

From what I can see from the webnovel, this is basically a horror novel, but the sister is the ever-present "monster". The sister will keep coming back again and again as a different girl each time.

It's a psychological horror where any female character that gets close to the protagonist could be a psychopathic killer.

This is my gem i like this contents or genre including yandere in isekai world dude why is this getting down rating? arent those cowards?

How is it that she got reincarnated with her memories after doing all that fucked up shit?
Didn't the goddess tally up the fact the MC didn't do anything bad and he lived a shitty life to be qualified for it?

Dex-chan lover
Not really that much fucked up. At least so far there's no cute girl being raped lol so it's fine

10/10 would recommend. it's interesting at least

Aggregator gang
Usually I would say to “reciprocate” her feelings and act as a moderator for her actions that is common in a lot of yandere situations. But....in this case....yea...you’re fucked dude. Your sister is batshit crazy.

@Makeshift0 My guess is that even she's outright terrified of her. What I find stupid is exactly how could she have possibly freaked out an actual deity...

R̶̢̢̬̩͚͓͓̼͈̫̺̹͈̾̀̿͊̽̏͒́́͌̑̾U̶̧̪̱͔̪͇̟̞̝̮̬̓̀̎́̈̅͜N̵͓͒̾ ̵͙̲̬͚̝̭͖̗̫̓̐̐̈̿͆̐̆̕͝B̷̙̙̎́̓*̶̧̨̳̱͈̦͇̹̹̲̫̓̊̄͌̍͑T̸̛̘͇̜̥̬͒̀͌̏̌̈̅̐̌̎̄͝͝C̶̝̙̟̖̭̗͈͉̝͓͐̅͊̋͑̑͝H̴̨̛̖͇̖̝̝͕̆͆̾́̎̕̕ ̵̛͈͙͇̠̊͊̄̇́͛́͒̊́͐̆̕R̶̡̛̫̲̘̯͎͎̪̱̟̹̘͕̘̀̽̀̃̏̿͐͗Ú̵͎͗̍̌͋̎̑̿̎̽͌̾͝ͅƯ̵̖̈́̿̇̋̔̀̿̈N̴̩̝̙̺͚̘͕̙̉̌̎͛͗̆̈́̚͝͝Ņ̸̡̯͓͙͂̽͛͌̆͝N̸̢̠̦͍̪̪̥̻̗̘̭̼̂̅̕N̴̻̜͍̜̥͔̟͆̈͊̆̽̽̅͆̂̏̏͛̚͠͝N̴̘͇̘̺̤͗̒͛̂N̵̢̨̳̘̥̹̱̰̣̠̮͒͗̒̈́͋͌̒̀͘̕͠!̴̢̯̺͇͍̜͙̱̭̠͓̯̳͚͋͊́̈́̈́̒͗̕

Fed-Kun's army
I saw the disclosure warning at the beginning, it didn't seem too dark at the start, I read to chapter 2, saw someone's eyes getting poked out with a corkscrew, and immediately exited the browser. Nope.

Users who are viewing this thread