Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life - Ch. 59.2

Dex-chan lover
:nyoron: we'll be right back after the coomercials
855525305225576460.gif
Stay tuned to find out how Yuji fails to lose

Fed-Kun's army
He's already garnered lots of attention. No matter what he does now, it wouldn't make much of a difference.

Dex-chan lover
You know...Yuuji's problems could all disappear if he just tell the guy to fuck off! Fuck trying to be polite!

And like I've said in my last post, he should really stop trying to hide his abilities because he suck at doing that.

Rock-Paper-Scissors, while MC's Skill is the Industrial Shredder. It is fun sometimes, but MC lack of power level awareness can be annoying to read...

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, it looks like the tampering has been noticed, but I wonder if he'll realise that a slime did it, and make the connection with the fact that Yuuji is a tamer of slimes. Well, it is always funny to watch Yuuji miserably fail at not drawing attention to himself.

Dex-chan lover
I'm beginning to think that top scorer kun is actually top scorer kun and and top scorer chan

Dex-chan lover
OH FFS COME ON

If he needs to sabotage himself why not ask the slime to hit the sword as hard as it can when they clash the swords?

Dex-chan lover
Yuuji’s persistent discomfort with being too strong and how the plot constantly centers itself around “of course Yuuji wins, let’s see how everyone else reacts to the latest OP bullshit he just pulled” is what elevates this series out of the usual “invincible MC can do anything and is never in any real peril” garbage pile.

Users who are viewing this thread