Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life: Daini no Shokugyou o Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita - Vol. 24 Ch. 70.2

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one bothered by 4 months of silence and suddenly a chapter without a single explanation as to why it took 4 months to release? I mean, I'm thankful for the chapter but still.
maybe they got paid but LH's groups tend to pick up like a ton of new series and not update some old stuff, maybe it's based on popularity

That said i think it's probably caught up to the raws.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one bothered by 4 months of silence and suddenly a chapter without a single explanation as to why it took 4 months to release? I mean, I'm thankful for the chapter but still.
maybe they got paid but LH's groups tend to pick up like a ton of new series and not update some old stuff, maybe it's based on popularity

That said i think it's probably caught up to the raws.
It is indeed problem on publishers' or author' side. Health issue, print issue, magazine goes on summer vacation, you name it. Why, because all this summer there wasn't any new raws for this manga. Even now some sites don't have them.

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit, Madara just cast a Tsukuyomi on Reliol! Also what is the point of giving Yuuji Magic Analysis if you're just gonna fireball the damn thing on sight. I get you're anxious but damn bitch, calm down.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what's the point in offering to keep Yuuji's identity a secret. It's already proven that he can't hide his power level worth shit!

We still don't know who isekai'd Yuuji, could it actually be him?
Wasn't it applied that the church tried to summoned the hero but failed, and that the only reason Yuuji was summoned years later because the spell was delayed?

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what's the point in offering to keep Yuuji's identity a secret. It's already proven that he can't hide his power level worth shit!

Wasn't it applied that the church tried to summoned the hero but failed, and that the only reason Yuuji was summoned years later because the spell was delayed?
Also possible the spell "created" Yuuji on earth but it took time for him to be transported.
One of them reacts slightly faster than the other.

No, I'm pretty sure his face is just stuck like that and he's physically incapable of showing any expression at all.

Good way to convince them to fight. "I won't tell anyone."
He has expression in regards to food.

that said, Yuuji and Reliol are opposite. Yuuji is analytical while Reliol is instinct driven "do first think later". Both have disadvantage. Yuuji might miss a window or chance still he is still analyzing(he let them do the experiment since he is analyzing or gathering info) while Reliol might have done some error that could have been prevented if she analyze it first (the reason for her death or committing seppuku thinking it would save the people ) .

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It is indeed problem on publishers' or author' side. Health issue, print issue, magazine goes on summer vacation, you name it. Why, because all this summer there wasn't any new raws for this manga. Even now some sites don't have them.
Other groups put on their credit pages "this series will go on hiatus due to x or y" or "the author is taking a break" etc. but here there was nothing, which brings confusion and put uncalled "blame" on the group. NGL I even thought they waited 4 months due to the unwritten "4 months sniping" rule.
Thanks for the clarification.

Users who are viewing this thread