Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 23 Ch. 69.2

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure Yuuji have enough MP/HP to overcome any kind of antimagic this world could throw at him.

I'm sorry, but it's been way too long since I last read the earlier chapters. When did this happen?
First chapter, right after being isekai'd, he did contemplate for a bit about offing himself in case that would wake him up IRL.

Dex-chan lover
It’s the best of both worlds, she’s doing it now and taking Teaf with her.
It saves us from the awkward possibility of her being smitten for Yuji (God only knows how but it’s possible) and hitting on him while occupy a dude’s body.

It’s the best of both worlds, she’s doing it now and taking Teaf with her.
Crazy prediction: This whole Teaf possession is the author forcing a transition on Teaf. Yuuji saves Teaf's life but Reliol still "merges" her consciousness with Teaf. Reliol "dies" but Teaf now has very obvious female traits... just like readers anticipated (well, not exactly but still...)

Double-page supporter
Crazy prediction: This whole Teaf possession is the author forcing a transition on Teaf. Yuuji saves Teaf's life but Reliol still "merges" her consciousness with Teaf. Reliol "dies" but Teaf now has very obvious female traits... just like readers anticipated (well, not exactly but still...)
No transition. I expect Teaf will just unbind her breasts, start wearing a uniform with a skirt, and her reason for hiding will be revealed. The old trope of a noble family's only child being a daughter when only a son can inherit will fit nicely.

Dex-chan lover
No transition. I expect Teaf will just unbind her breasts, start wearing a uniform with a skirt, and her reason for hiding will be revealed. The old trope of a noble family's only child being a daughter when only a son can inherit will fit nicely.
sounds legit. gonna go to bed, and sleep on this (well I need to sleep anyway or I will be dead at work)

Dex-chan lover
Reading this chapter again, I still can’t believe Yuuji used so much Holy that the black fog turns inside out and revive someone.

Supporter
I know she wants to avoid any harm to those people. However if you have a month before other people start dying you could spend a few hours trying to find the culprit and deal with them. It's not like the culprits are going to stop just because it failed this time.
And way to neglect the bigger picture, not even mentoring the obviously clueless next Sage.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update! Some things that totally make sense:

Baolzard was able to recognize Reliol just by her voice, but MC somehow didn't notice any difference and thought it was still Teaf and that he might just be acting. Maybe they somehow have very similar voices?

MC interrupted the plan and even seemingly killed the the evil fake true dragon, but somehow everything still worked and the ritual happened anyway.
I think it is the monster tamer communication skill that Baolzard recognized. It might be somewhat telepathic(which could be mind/soul based voice), which since MC isn't monster he just heard Teaf voice.

Double-page supporter
What can you even do if not wait for months for next chapter..(⁠人⁠⁠´⁠∀⁠`⁠)⁠。⁠゚⁠+

Users who are viewing this thread