Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 16 - My monsters got praised

Dex-chan lover
Hmm 1 freeze won't work, yeah I'll just step it up a bit and do it again except 10 times at once

Dex-chan lover
@darknesspker

That was a dragon yes.
But we dont know what type it was.
Going back and looking at it now, it looks very similar to the lesser dragons.

My point was that if a " lesser" dragon was that dangerous.
Then what would say a blue fire or even a greater blue fire dragon be like ?

Double-page supporter
@ghostt not all monsters can be tamed tho.... slimes and Proud wolf is exception since they are cowards (even tho the wolf as 'Proud' on his name...) so they easy to 'tame'. but other monsters, moreover strong monsters like dragon, is arrogant monsters so they probably more hard to tame...
besides, he's is not exactly a 'tamer', he got tame skill because slimes and proud wolf 'surrender' and 'accept' him as their master willingly... he still don't know what condition to tame 'wild' monsters.

CBC

Fed-Kun's army
So wait, this dude stops using water-type attacks on a MegaCharizard X because it wasn't causing enough damage then instead uses two Ice-type attacks and it's over?

Fed-Kun's army
@Nematoda

In most cases. Taming has 2 methods.
One is trust, which is what he is doing. It's a mutual bond with the will of the monster to be tamed.

The other is contract. Which enforces monsters the heed their command. This one is no different than a slave. A one way contract, and often has less potential. As power out put is one sided from the monster.

CBC

Fed-Kun's army
@GuardianCraze
I suppose, figured he would have tried for a more powerful water-type move since it was confirmed to be their weakness, but then the ice thing came outta nowhere and the more I think about it, the more sense it makes.

Couldn't resist the pokemon reference though.

@Goldenzeal - Really? I could have sworn it was a full-sized dragon. Well, regardless of if it was or not, Youji has already defeated the mythical dragon with his dagger/sword so I doubt a Blue Dragon will be of any consequence.

It costs too much mana to use repeatedly.
nonchalantly casts it 10 times.

kinda surprised author worries about efficiency at this point.

Dex-chan lover
@darknesspker

Oh yeah no, he is basiclly a god and nothing is likelly to be a danger to him unless they can somehow nerf his powers or ambush him witch so far seems REALLY hard to do.
That mythical dragon thing is most likely a greater dragon, it was a end of the world threat after all.
Yeah the mythic dragon probably is fairly strong by itself, but again we cant really say for sure....
Power levels is kinda pointless when he can wipe anything from the face of the planet with a hand swipe.

The point was however to point out that they are makeing "top of the line" equipment out of "lesser" cretures.
And the implications of the fact greater dragons actually exists.

Double-page supporter
I'm starting to actually get really fucking sick of how forced his inability to tell how strong he is compared to everything and everyone else is. He keeps his own counsel pointlessly like some kind of half-braindead social reject instead of just asking some fucking questions that'd clear up all of his unnecessary problems in figuring out how strong other things are and how strong he is in comparison to other people.

when the brute force method doesn't work... you just aren't being brute enough xD

Aggregator gang
You know. The only reason I can keep up with this waiting time schedule, is cuz the chapter are long... Like damn long, is worth the wait.

Users who are viewing this thread