Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 19 - The fire dragon is coming

Double-page supporter
@powerneed I don't buy it. It's too obviously missing events directly connected to the story for this to be a case of "the mangaka left it out". This is either a case of the raw providers not providing the entirety of chapter 18 or this chapter is mislabeled and is actually chapter 20 and we are missing chapter 19.

Something is missing... there's a big chunk of story...pfft.
I kept hoping it would flash back and cover the gap but... nope. I absolutely hate it. Give me the missing parts please.

Dex-chan lover
How do you think hydro bomb works out? Those freeze blast and magma breath shoul've ended up in big explosion from the initial impact.

Feels like there's a bunch of stuff skipped over from the last chapter to this one. The dryad suddenly disappeared from the story...

This is what happens when the guy drawing the story is so uninterested in the story he's drawing that he forgets where the hell he is in the story he's drawing when he draws it.

@screamdoom that’s like 2 lasers countering each other. If it was realistic, it would be something else. Imagine Star Wars or DBZ with lasers passing through each other.

There are a few missing pages from chapter 18. Typical Raw providers have all an incomplete version.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter, though I hope you can get the missing part of chapter 18 in sometime...

I will agree with most people here that it seems a bit of either the beginning of 19 or end of 18 that is missing a large chunk of story.

Double-page supporter
You are missing 20 pages from the 18th chapter. I have the raw here

Users who are viewing this thread