Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 8 Ch. 23 - Infiltration of a suspicious facility.

Dex-chan lover
@TetsuyaLP I agree. Buut I'm going to pretend that every time they say "emissary" they actually said "messiah" - then it suddenly feels less silly that he just nopes out of the option that "hey, what if I'm that dude".

It’s a bit anticlimactic to see the dragon of the end of the world that soon. Was expecting a fight after he destroys the machine. Something way more grandiose than the fight against the white dragon.

Dex-chan lover
You’re telling me they have airlocks, watercoating, coded doors, gas defenses, sentries, and camouflage, but literally no magical defenses for their giant magical machine? Such stupid plot convenience.

Oh well, dragon might be interesting.

Dex-chan lover
that he hasnt come to the conclution the HE might be that "emissary" despite the power he has and the fact that he already solo'ed 2 dragons makes me think that he is just plain stupid.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like Yuuji will continue to break guild receptionist hearts in every town

Users who are viewing this thread