Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 10 - It Seems the Mythical Dragon Was Strong

Aggregator gang
Ha... The title was so nonchalant, just like Yuuji, so I should've expected something like this, but still, where's the plot importance? Don't tell me it was all for nothing!

Dex-chan lover
wow, after surviving a black company I guess even saving the world can't make you excited anymore

Double-page supporter
good fight, i just wish the author took longer to develop the story

Fed-Kun's army
I hate this. God, do I hate this.

How in the hell can people say this wasn't a one sided fight? Did the MC lose an arm or leg? Did he ever enter a state of panic or fear? Bullshit. This had no stakes, whatsoever. The worst that happens is that he has to take a nap after he wins an easy fight-just like so many other protagonist. That isn't a consequence, that's the Super Man vs Kryptonite scaling.

Dex-chan lover
@Phelix Welcome to OP MC's in manga?... not sure what to tell you, cause this can be pretty normal.
At least the one's I've read... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(Not uh, really normal, but like, the really OP one's i've read anyway...)

Fed-Kun's army
@silentfx yes, I'll take an order of character development with a side dish of challenging antagonist...oh, you're all out-dammit!

my man just casually beheads an apocalypse dragon while saving all his slime friends

Users who are viewing this thread