Tensei Kenja wa Musume to Kurasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.3 - (part three)

Talented in magic and given a book about a Great Sage.

She's gonna be the strongest magic user in the world!

Dex-chan lover
So, it turns out, that just like every other stories like this, it's all a matter of picturing it.
@darekpawlo .... That's creepy dude.

Dex-chan lover
@TetraSky Clearly, in every one of these worlds, the first magic users where chunnis, and then people just made the spells less chunni, most of the time.

Aggregator gang
@starburst98 My dad once told me a story about a wife that whenever she was going to cook chicken she would cut one leg of it and then put it in the front part of the tray before taking it to the oven. The husband, After witnessing this several times, got curious and asked his wife why she did this. She told him that she actually didn't knew, she was just preparing the chicken the same way her mother used to do it. One day they went to visit the wife parents and the husband asked her mother in law for that peculiar cooking method. The reason was that at that time, their oven was too small and the whole chicken didn't fit whitout cutting one of the legs.

The thing is that people do what they learn is "right" and most of the time they never question it. I don't think they are dumb, they just think that there aren't any another methods.

@starburst98 It could also be that spells are just a safety to prevent the magic or the mental picture from going astray and then it would be the MC that is retarded for teaching methods that might hurt or even kill the user

ivv

Dex-chan lover
Daddy! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I think this awakened my degeneracy in to...... another level....

Users who are viewing this thread