Tensei Kenja wa Musume to Kurasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.1 - (Part one)

TYPO* "Supposed be Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - (Part two)" You updated part 1-2 together xD

~ DON'T BOYCOTT GUYS JUST BECAUSE A CHICKEN CAUSES LOLI TO FAINTED ~

Contributor
@deerafl You mean be thankful that it isn't one if those chicken things they are using in "The Gamer" right now...

Good chance that casting chantless either consumes more mana or she just simple didn't have enough so she just has to rest to restore mana. Though some series do make running out of mana out to be dangerous, but in that case MC probably will just create a way to give her some of his mana.

Dex-chan lover
She got a summoned chicken, only for it to be "Snapped" out of existence.

Mana exhaustion is a nasty deal, and making permanent livestock is a tough deal.

@Izayoi98

It is dangerous. I'm not talking about war-time dangerous, talking about "Changing your state" dangerous. If you have a mana exhaustion, you'll either A. Die, B. Turn into a vengeful spirit or C. Fry your magic circuits to the point where you can't cast magic for an X amount of time.

Dex-chan lover
@Yokimura - in most other settings, you'd get Terraria-style monsterpunk. Where you summon Evil Eye of Doom to kill it and take its stuff. Then you do it again, because you want more stuff.
It's so nice being able to summon proper animals.

Double-page supporter
And around that time some poor farmer was lamenting the loss of a goat and a chicken... since summoning is the art of calling something over, not the art of creating life... =P

Dex-chan lover
I got a feeling that she's only have few MP. So when she summoning the chicken, it cost her alot of MP and it almost drain her MP. And I also got a feeling that the MC gonna help her increase the MP. IN A GOOD WAY, NOT LEWD WAY OKAY!

Fed-Kun's army
Bok?

Translatet into human language

Why am i only a fleeting existence destined to vanish mere moments after my birth to serve as a dramatic plot device...

Users who are viewing this thread