Tensei Kenja wa Musume to Kurasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.1 - (Part one)

Dex-chan lover
I don't quite get the last page

"Noah how many"
"I didn't see"

What is this referring to? Considering the page, I'm thinking it's about how many the carriage ride cost them? Or about how much money he has in his hand?

@TetraSky

If i remember right, it's some sort of "training" he did with her in earlier chapters. basically, to see if she can notice how many rocks he throws or something like that?

Dex-chan lover
The first manga i read this Christmas containing a super cute loli.....
Thanks for the treat....

@TetraSky
Check chapter 4.2 (part three).
He's randomly testing her kinetic vision or something.

Page in question (if hotlinking to page images works):
edit: guess not

Dex-chan lover
@johnpoop2529 No, I'm not denying the part of her wanting it for herself. She is haughty after all. But the moment she noticed the kid, she stated how dangerous it was.

She's probably not a bad person. Just a bit stuck up.

@TetraSky as koekepan mentioned it is to train kinetic vision because the two most important things to a swordsman regardless of style is vision and experience, which requires being in countless different situation, often multiple times, in order to make the best decisions on how to react and what sword techniques are generally created to in a way bypass so that students can learn faster and be capable of making decisions based on not only what they have experienced, but on what those before them have passed on. As for vision if trained enough then someone that lacks in techniques can overwhelm someone that has excellent techniques, but weak vision.

Does anyone else fell like if any of the girls took up any of the quest,including the dragon slaying one, that the receptionist would've approved without even looking

Users who are viewing this thread