Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 1…

Dex-chan lover
From the new cover it seems Char's gonna have a new subordinate, and I gotta say DEM BOY SHE'S THICC!!

Thanks for the scan, but why everybody leave the scan when the anime start? Sorry for the comment, but I think this is disrespectful to those who have been following the manga since before the anime. Knowing that the anime will not come close to where the manga is.

Did ShitScans ever say why they were dropping this?

Edit: nevermind, I had just forgotten about the announcement on c106.

Dex-chan lover
Well, he wouldn't be doing somersaults after that but only one of those arrows is in a spot that should/could have been fatal if it wasn't for the leather strap making it go shallow. The thigh arrow doesn't seem to be in a spot where there are major arteries, the shoulder one is basicly harmless, the hip one would hurt as hell but nothing more, the one on the lower left ribcage (not his left but observation left) could maybe have graced his lung but not likely, the lower right ribcage hit at the back and seems to be lodged in the back muscles. The only one is the top right arrow that could have damaged a lung and possibly the heart or aorta but it seems to be too shallow.
If anything, most other manga have people die from non fatal hits, which is possible due to shock but, meh.
errmmm that's one lung shot, clavicular artery severed, and a liver/kidney shot... Just in that picture...
You don't walk away from that... you don't even walk at all... each of those 3 is debilitating and almost assuredly lethal if not treated immediately.

Dex-chan lover
errmmm that's one lung shot, clavicular artery severed, and a liver/kidney shot... Just in that picture...
You don't walk away from that... you don't even walk at all... each of those 3 is debilitating and almost assuredly lethal if not treated immediately.
Clavical artery: possible but very unlikely (to say the least) with that angle and entry point.

Liver/Kidney: it's close but the angle and entry point of the two arrows that could possible have hit those are off unless he's got a wonky internal setup (and if that's the case then you could also say that that's the reason he's "fine").

Lung: there are 2 arrows that might have damaged a lung, when you consider the angles, entry points and stopping power of the leather straps then 1 is rather likely to have caused atleast some damage to a lung and the other one is a possible grace.

As I said he wouldn't be doing any sommersaults with those arrows in him and a "normal" person would probably be unable to move due to pain (possibly dead even due to the "slimmer" build making some of the arrows more likely to have hit vitals) but a "tough" (trained fighter with a big muscular build, more padding between the outside and the vitals, less likely for the arrows to hit them) guy like him might be able to move, although, I wouldn't recommend it since it will most likely aggrevate the damage further and more or less guarantee severe lung damage.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So this one samurai, one time, got shot with a few arrows; mostly they were stuck in his "sode" and chest piece and shit.
And he continued to fight to protect his lord, and this was considered pretty badass.

And now, much like every single mountain ever drawn in Japan must look like Fuji-san, every "badass" must have multiple arrows sticking out of him while he ignores them and fights hard for his lord.

Here's the thing:

I don't fucking give a shit if Thomas had a hard life.
He is a piece of shit, and I'd love to see his tongue cut out and limbs mangled while he is killed; just go straight-up William Wallace on his ass, and make a fucking spectacle of his execution.

I do not give a single fucking FUCK about the shitty king murdering his father on false charges; fucking torture and kill this bald fuckhead.

Dex-chan lover
In my opinion anime will get upto 40-50 chapters so season 2 will take not so much time and also If you can bring back the meme at the end of the chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I wish this would get picked up again or better yet started again by the same scan team

Users who are viewing this thread