Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 1…

Dex-chan lover
On some manga, one small arrow kills a character, this manga:
eIAgS83.png

And he can still fool around after.
Well, he wouldn't be doing somersaults after that but only one of those arrows is in a spot that should/could have been fatal if it wasn't for the leather strap making it go shallow. The thigh arrow doesn't seem to be in a spot where there are major arteries, the shoulder one is basicly harmless, the hip one would hurt as hell but nothing more, the one on the lower left ribcage (not his left but observation left) could maybe have graced his lung but not likely, the lower right ribcage hit at the back and seems to be lodged in the back muscles. The only one is the top right arrow that could have damaged a lung and possibly the heart or aorta but it seems to be too shallow.
If anything, most other manga have people die from non fatal hits, which is possible due to shock but, meh.

Dex-chan lover
After too many hours of Skyrim, that amount of arrows piercing a man is hardly worth mentioning.

Dex-chan lover
I really appreciate all your TLs, even if this is the last of this manga I read, I enjoyed every bit of it. Take care guys.

Dex-chan lover
wait shit scans is dropping this/ dissolving? this is horrible news. you guys are one of the few actually good scanlation teams this site has

Dex-chan lover
So, uhm... Is Charlotte gonna be his concubine or something? Ngl, I kinda want that development. 👉👈
tbh, before his current wife entered the scene I though Charlotte was going to end up his main wife. So yeah, I equally would like her to take the position of concubine.

And Mireille taking Rosel as her wife would be funny.

Supporter
Finally, I was worried that they might get real causality and have the story turn into a tragedy.

I am already anxious as is, given how Ars wants to do the impossible and every fiber in my being is saying that he is about to get to get real good during this war arc.
:notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
If anything, most other manga have people die from non fatal hits, which is possible due to shock but, meh.
It's not the amount or significance of the wounds that count. It's the significance of the character. An NPC will die if sliced across the chest wearing a breastplate, while a hero can survive as long as they're recognisable as a person, regardless of how many logs pierce them completely.

Dex-chan lover
I'll give the benefit of the doubt that the bald man, being the main commander, has better equipment, and that most of the arrows missed his vitals and pierced his armor.

But, yeah, I can see a plot armor there.
"I STILL HAVE 1 HP LEFT YOU SCRUBS!"

Users who are viewing this thread