Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 2…

Dex-chan lover
the kid looks like a shota on the cover art, but now he just looks like someone popped a 5 year old's body on a baby with hair

Double-page supporter
at least he doesn't look like a preteen at 5 I guess lol

yes a cliff out in the open visible from everywhere is definitely a secret place

Dex-chan lover
Mann the "We Hate Isekai" scanlation group is becoming my favourite scanlation group, lmfao that last page on this chapter and on the previous previous one were hilarious

Double-page supporter
Okay it seem the author forgot about the subplot of the Marca people being a slave race that is looked down upon by general society. Ritsu seems to be at liberty to say whatever he feels to whomever he wants without any social repercussions. Most of the retorts seem to be "you kids better not get in our way" instead of "why is a Marca talking back to us in the first place". Maybe he will revisit it in the future, but it seems it was left behind once Ritsu was accepted as a servant.

Dex-chan lover
Did I miss the bit where she said she was a slave? Didn't the slavers just steal her off of the street?

Users who are viewing this thread