Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

If someone show me that facial expression at our first meet, what I saw on the MC at first some picture, I would be genuinely freaked out. And like "I just came, but good bye!"
Thanks for the translation.

@KamiKira00 I'm not saying "If she a thot she belong in the streets" I'm just saying he's a MC and suppose to be a leader, that's what the manga is about. Dont be a blushing/spineless MC who gets dragged around by a controlling female archetype. Do what he did to everyone else and reign them in under him. Then again we only seen her in 2 chapters, my concern my be for nothing and she may be just as an idealist like him.

It would be a nice change of pace for these types of isekai if she while ambitious isn’t the evil manipulative pretending to be cute fiancé. That she actually wants to improve things like the MC and respects his talents like he would hers but based off the little hints I’m sure it’s the stereotype we are all expecting. It really is dumb how quickly he is on guard and doesn’t trust her to “oh so kawaii! let’s take a stroll while I forget all about the red flags and hope my loyal retainers save me”.

Reactions: le3
If you hate isekai then why you TL this manga? For job??

Any way don't get me wrong, I just read this manga bcs I like the the different style from Mc, he is not have that great magic or anything else, just appraisal

I think she have a good heart. I opened the first chapter and saw her face behind mc. So who knows 🤷🏻‍♂️

Contributor
@AlifGA3 Because reading this manga is making the rest of us hate Isekai... and ourselves, since this manga is essentially a veiled push for eugenics, where you are less of your efforts than the inherent superior parameters you have been born with.

Long-strip supporter
tbh she is a decent match for him under the correct circumstances. Having a good speech, a high ambition and great potential in politics, she would be great at dealing with external affairs as well as be being beneficial to the inner workings of the territory, combined with MC's appraisal to find and nurture great talents to serve under them would make a powerful paring. The main point would be her ambition, would it be to use the MC as a stepping stone or a tool for greater power? or can her ambition be swayed to raising the houses standing?

I wouldn't be surprised if she's set up that situation in the beginning so we'd see her in a good light with those stats of hers.

Dex-chan lover
Am i the only one concerned with the creepy looking meal they ate together. I mean were they just munching away on a baby dragon???

Users who are viewing this thread