Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

Hahahaha their expression!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mutual feelings eh? Lucky them... are we being forced to eat dog food? (╥﹏╥) Honestly, they're so cute!!!❤️❤️❤️

Thanks for the wonderful chapter!!😄❤️

Fed-Kun's army
All she has to say is that Ars is her little pogchamp and he's all hers now lmao

Dex-chan lover
Had us in thr first half and then hits us with the promise of unmerciful crushing of those who opposes the MC all with a fluffy face and heart.

Dex-chan lover
well damn that reveal so much that it rather explain her behavior in the future on the novel as well........

OxO) i appreciate that we can see from her pov

Dex-chan lover
@singlove

Her being intelligent and mature can be two separate thing. She can be smart enough to understand her surroundings and immature to not care. She's seems more mature then her age because the writer chose to make her that way. Her experiences weren't affecting her directly. She was mature enough to react to what she knows is wrong.

...saying the last line while smiling.... Ars' suspicions weren't too off the mark 😅

So you're saying that I can have a cute girl crush me just by opposing a child? Sign me right up

Users who are viewing this thread