Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

Dex-chan lover
@ceps Yeah, I don't get why the author didn't just make t a regular fantasy instead of an isekai. The fact that he's really a 30-year old man really makes the finance subplot creepy.

Still no mother character? The mc siblings sent by stork? And page 17, that marca butler, are you forgot that you're ex mercenaries?

Dear god, WTF is this kids mother?! does she still even exist? even when the twins where born, which by the way we barely ever see, the mother wasn't there. I get the story is about him, and he has his nobel studies and what not, but the author couldn't even have the mom poke her head in evey now and then to check on him?

@Pensive_Wolf yeah this is bugging me as well. She just straight up doesn't exist (except as a baby machine)?! We haven't seen her, or even had a mention of her. I assumed she was dead up until the twins came, but if she died in child birth then there should have been at least a page or something about her death, funeral and the family mourning. Like what the fuck? She's the lady of the house and an important political figure damnit, at least tell us she's dead or something

Got to page 8, read the chapter title again, and thought, welp, there go that. So possible civil war, definite troop mobilization. I wonder if his father is going to die as well or if he will officially name Ars as his successor.

Users who are viewing this thread