Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 4…

Not even going to lie guys got confused when there was nothing in the best moments page and try to click it like a link. Not my proudest moment.

Dex-chan lover
So many great moments! Also I think the author may have forgot that the MC has a mom. We haven't seen her since chapter 1 I think. lol

Aggregator gang
I see that there were no best parts
You didn't see the baron's wife and the MC's mother there grieving for the loss of her husband? After all, the MC's mother was caring and doting on her son, and of course would show up for the funeral of her husband the baron.

Dex-chan lover
You didn't see the baron's wife and the MC's mother there grieving for the loss of her husband? After all, the MC's mother was caring and doting on her son, and of course would show up for the funeral of her husband the baron.
random notification from a post a long while back but,
i think it was about page 20 having no moments from appraisal

Supporter
I know this comment is really late, but I want to draw attention to the fact that the flowers they leave in front of the pyre somehow transform between carnations and roses in almost every panel they’re in. 🤔

Might be true that there wasn't many epic moments, but the first time Charlotte used magic was pretty cool at least :p

Users who are viewing this thread