Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 4…

So the MC had years to find someone with charisma in medicine / doctor and couldn't find ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????? When the author is a MORON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Aggregator gang
So now it's time for time skip number 2?
Also all of that and we still no nothing about his mom. I feel his dad would have at least touched on the subject before he croaked, but we aren't privy to that information.

Plus at this point it's time he starts using some of that "i'm a reborn 30 year old man" knowledge and stopped acting like a child. I understand not being able to stand the site of someone being executed in front of you, but at least stop being so jumpy.

Also Lord Raven can't be the last rational adult. They already setup Lemaire and Hammond, Lysia's father, as being rational. It's just that Ars was too jumpy and nervous when he meet them.

would have been cool if he fucking told him that he was a reincarnated so theres nothing to worry about when he dies. DISAPPOINTMENT

@Mimcoa
He already looked inside the territory.
None has great attributes except for a few exemptions like Ritsu whos was an outcast, The mage girl who lives in the slum and the bookworm who lives in the woods.

He already said it with Ritsu, theres nothing much to see in the territory. Mostly average. Then he bumped with the mage girl and the rest is history.

Users who are viewing this thread