Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~

Double-page supporter
Using the </> icon, which is called "code".

Tag:
Code:
{
code
Code:
}
Code:
{
/code
Code:
}
Code:
(Replace "{" & "}" with "[" & "]")

i was brushing my teeth while reading this and the tl group note at the end of chapter 2 was so unexpectedly funny i almost spit out my toothpaste lmao

the story is slow, but thankfully the updates of both the raws and the TL group are fast to make up for it

Wow that's a fresh kind of story, isekai recruiter plus kingdom building. Its only 3 chapters in but i'm liking the potential. 7/10 will recommend

Ohhh actually an ok isekai. i like that ritsu actually has the reasons to be efficient in fighting. the art is such a gold tho holy shit (for a webnovel adaptation, the artist is so damn good)

Dex-chan lover
mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.u2.jpg

I am so sick of the MC solves racism/slavery in a horrifically racist/pro-slavery society. It seems to only exist to make the MC seems like a paragon of virtue, and to remind the readers how moral they are for agreeing that racism is bad. It's pathetic pandering and a horribly cheap way to establish characters. Even worse, it makes sure the formerly oppressed person worships the MC, not for actually saving them, but for being a nicer slave owner. It's okay to make this person a slave/servant because they'll treat them right!

Dex-chan lover
WHOAA I like this kind of stuff
It similar to several novel where
Benevolent Lord type character get more powerful allies and subordinates.

Users who are viewing this thread