Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~

I can't wait for mc to be able to see his own potential and find out either how broken his stats will be or how his stats can't go above 1

@Frash_18 Or average. That would be a nice change.

Though, he's been working from 3 years old, supposedly earlier than most, so he'd probably at least be good at politics, studying or what-not.

Dex-chan lover
Generic premise but the execution is good. The right amount of pacing and lore. There is no blatant OP abilities but instead the author is taking the time to build on the mc’s capacity to utilize his ability and grow slowly as a leader.

I’m excited for more

Is it normal for 3 years old to explore town alone? Most isekai manga has this element.

In my country, it is not a normal thing. All this time reading isekai manga, I am thinking either my environment is too protective or Japanese baby is more dependable.

Fed-Kun's army
B11-1.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
We Hate Isekai Scans
Translator : The lad
Typesetter : The other lad
Cleaner : The omega lad
Editor+Proofreader : The pervert lad(?)

this is a nice change of pace.

better than most of isekai manga (too typical) and not generic..

the translation is also good and have a nice quality.

I'm wondering how come these new isekais always get a ton of replies. But Mangas out for months/years barely get comments lol

I just finished read all 4 chapters and I gotta say this one is pretty fresh, though the plot has a little similarities to the other manga.

Anw looking forward for the updates!

Users who are viewing this thread