Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~

I remember the phrase “a character is never smarter than the author“. Pretty accurate in this case since it‘s pretty much limbo.

It's probably best to just pretend that his body has changed his mental state over the years due to be being completely matured yet

Dex-chan lover
Child with large head awkwardly shouts all the time for no reason.

On the real though this series gets worse with every chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@H0P3L3_SS : yep, but this manga is good if you think the MC is just a genius child.

@conquestace : the author forgot MC is 30yo. It's the only explanation. Author think MC is a special child.

Dex-chan lover
I think this is probably the single most shitty, poorly written isekai I've seen so far on the entire site, and I've read a LOT of isekai.

I'd have dropped it a lot sooner if it wasn't for the sheer hilarity of the protagonist being called "Ars". So naturally he became the butt of all the jokes.

Everything else though. Inconsistent geography. Passage of time inconsistent between characters. Attributes inconsistent with the plot. Animal features that wouldn't allow them to survive 5 minutes in the wild. Allegedly deeply ingrained racism that is forgotten in 5 minutes. Even if I was deliberately trying to make something ironically bad, it couldn't be as monumental a shit-heap as this series.

@Anime-7i77es / @sjgt2007 / @conquestace / @DaFuxas / @Clad95150
So tired of trying to explain to you sorts in various isekai series across the span of the site, but apparently the idiocy is really rampant here so I will explain again:
If a guy dies at age 30 and reincarnates as a newborn, then he is a newborn. He is not 30.
If a guy dies at age 30 and ages up to 3, 6 or 9 as a child, then he is a child of age 3 / 6 / 9 respectively. He is not still 30, nor 35, nor 25, let alone 33 / 36 / 39. He has THE BRAIN OF A CHILD.
Even if you stuff extra memories into it, it is still physically a child's brain. AGE DOES NOT CARRY OVER THROUGH REINCARNATION.
For that matter, if a man dies and reincarnates as a girl, then she is a girl. And if a man dies and reincarnates as a dog, then he / she / it is a dog.

Don't even get me started on the transporter continuity paradox. Even if a guy remembers his past life, it isn't reasonable to assume that it is the same person. I've had several computers in my lifetime and I've transferred files from one to the next each time, but they're not the same computer. Those memories now reside within a completely separate meat-puppet with a completely separate brain and completely separate functionality. For all you know there could be 10 different kids born in 10 different worlds that all inherited the same memories. Are you going to act like they're all the same person and start adding all their ages together?

@The5thSeraph , I really like your thoughts about reincarnation and the example you gave is nice too , and I agree more because his memories and experience are all related to completely different environment , more so if I apply the situation on myself , who would even flinch at the exam paper and have stomach ache all day long , so him being in such situations , he definitely not gonna act all mature and experienced in the face of such situations , although the story is not that great , I do enjoy it quite a bit , it is better in my opinion than most of other isekai manga and imo having this rating being lower than those shitty shoujo manga that repeats the plot every time ''oh no I reincarnated as a villainess'' ''oh no I have 2 brain cells but everyone likes me'' or the harem shitholes that plagued us in the past couple of years , I prefer this story much better , yes it is no masterpiece , but It was a fun read nonetheless .

Dex-chan lover
@hasandodan
having this rating being lower than those shitty shoujo manga that repeats the plot every time ''oh no I reincarnated as a villainess''
Funnily enough, as far as I'm concerned, the otome-game isekai are on average FAR better than most other isekai types. For one thing they actually have plot direction, and generally don't have OP cheat skills. Plus they tend to be better drawn than most, and especially better drawn than this absolute rubbish.

@The5thSeraph
Pffft.. look at this guy here, trying to explain fiction. He thinks he's an expert because he has "read a LOT of isekai". Good luck you self proclaimed genius! Oh, and do you have proof of your explanations? did you consult with the mangaka to prove your claims? Stop making sh*t up, you're exactly like the facebook karens who pull facts up their ass. You just feel the need to correct everyone, just so you can get a false sense of superiority of stupid sh*t that only you, care about. Get triggered you weeb-ass mofo.

Dex-chan lover
@conquestace
Well, you aren't, are you?
You from 7 years ago wouldn't be misusing the word "cringe" because that particular brand of idiocy wasn't a thing then.
Anyway, I've got blocking to do. I don't engage with people who write "Cringe." for any longer than I have to. Nor that other thing that tagged me.

Come on guys, those credit pages are ruthless.

But yeah whatever happened to the mom, did she die?

I'm enjoying the story so far, and I cant wait to see how the main character grows in the future.
I can see him getting some backbone after experience in battle.
This reminds me of Bug Player webtoon if anyone is looking for something similar.

Dex-chan lover
IM FUCKED. at this point I just click on any isekai that I see and read it, if I liked the title, even if it has shit/mid ratings. WELL, I have an extra 27chapters of guilty pleasure to read now

Aggregator gang
i love how he hired those two to be his help/protection (since he is incredibly weak) so to speak and yet they are never near him also i love how they claim to be loyal to him and him alone yet the second anyone tels them to do anything (even if against him) they do it, like im shur if the father ordered them to kill him they would

Dex-chan lover
For me, this manga is a love hate relationship. I just love to hate this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread