Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku: Jichou o Shiranai Kamigami no Shito - Ch. 62

Dex-chan lover
Raw for Chapter 63 has been out for free over 3 weeks now.

Guess the translator didn't try hard enough. :unsure:

Dex-chan lover
Wife! Wife! Wife! Wife! Wife! Wife! Wife! Wife! Wife! Wife! Wife! Wife! Wife! Wife! Wife! Wife! Wife! Wife! Wife! Wife! Wife! Wife! Wife! Wife!
bijou-koseki.gif
Yep. And she's not only gorgeous, but she seems to possess a wonderful balance of sass and class. Also, she seems to be a downright nice person, too, given how she's treating Dalmatia. She recognizes that he's pretty much a peon to her, but does nothing to try and take advantage of her status and power. She even apologizes for making a sudden request (not a demand) for a good meal right away.

Cain's netted himself another good one.

Now I'm kinda wondering what roles everyone will play in this powerhouse...

Tessa, the Queen Bee of the bunch. Definitely handling politics on the international scale.
Silk... I can easily see her handling the internal politics of their Empire.
Tifana, the battle-junkie elf. Their military leader, hands-down.
Hinata? Their leader in spiritual/religious matters, natch.
Lilu... Something about her screams "Business Woman In-The-Making" for some reason. If this is the case, then she'd easily slot into managing the treasury as well as brokering their trade agreements.

And now we have Lisa... With her sassy class and charm, I can see her being the "Face" of the household - the person who would interact with the guests the most. It may seem a bit demeaning, but given the sorts of "guests" Cain will play host to later on? This is actually an incredibly powerful political position, because she would be the first point of contact for dignitaries of all types. And from what I've read in the spoilers? With her ranking among Demonkind? If anyone is not happy that they're not being entertained by The First Wife (Tessa), then Lisabeth's status will sooth those ruffled feathers.

Double-page supporter
Would be funny though if she would NOT be the demon lord(s daughter) and the author subverts expectations. :) But considering the reaction of butler guy, probably not.

Users who are viewing this thread