Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku: Jichou o Shiranai Kamigami no Shito - Vol. 12 Ch. 63

Dex-chan lover
Please, could somebody behead that damned Corgino? PLEASE?!
If the manga doesn’t do the same thing again and chicken out.

Cain is gonna lop off his head easily even when Corgino becomes an Apostle of Evil God. Cain is so OP that he can easily kill Apostles with a single sword strike.

thank you for another quality translation. damn that dude had to pay a total of 80 platinum coins which is 80 billion yen or about 556 million usd. I wonder if the kid will really be made into a slave for 5 years.

Although the brat is never really mentioned again in the WN. His fate is sealed when his dumb father tries to kill Cain with an army and ultimately fails cause OP Cain is too OP for anyone below Demi-God status. Since the brat is exempt from the criminal slave version, he won’t go to the mines, he’ll probably be stuck being a slave to some random person. His dad on the other hand most likely either gets executed or off to the mines depending how this manga is gonna do it.

Supporter
You guys ever heard the term:
"Someone with 2 brain cells fighting for 3th place."?
20240223031614-58d6cce3.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Am I mistaken, or was it mentioned in the series that the reason why some people are so stupid is because of the low influence of the sealed Chaos God (or whatever it's called).

Think it was mentioned that when the Gods erased the memories of the Chaos God from the mind of the people of that World, some side-effect also occured, as the Chaos God was meant to be someone who boosted development and innovation (which is why the world was in regression for so long with no entertainment either, until MC started introducing stuff).
It has been stated that the evil god can influence desires and it has been implied that he will be doing so after the defeat of his fragment during the monster stampede. If that is the cause of Corgino's behavior, it hasn't been shown/hinted at enough. The evil god definitely has not had enough screen time as compared to these minor antagonists.

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least they're not all treated the same.

"Getting more fiancées would make Teles jealous again, you know?"
"Of course that won't happen!"
(X)
Though I like her sneaky look. She gets a bonus point. If only I could remember which pokemon she was...

That's not a valid objection. It's about what the adventurers said, not what the defendant claims.

So, 75% of the penalty goes to other people than the actual victim.

Not all because of "that little shit," but because you tried to cover it up.

They have no idea how fucking strong he really is.

At last we're gonna see a scene of Cain vs an army in Dynasty Warriors style.
Not even.

I would argue not even the other scheming noble in his basement vault has seen Cain's truely exert himself.
No one has. Not since after his little training journey. Except those involved with it.

Dex-chan lover
Welp... Seems like Cain is about to annex one or two more cities as vassals.

... Can't wait to see more of Lisa.

Dex-chan lover
The duke's daughter is the best girl. It's a pity she's little more than a side chick in a shallow harem, but oh well.

"I do not believe someone would be dumb enough to pick a fight with an S rank adventurer and with this much money on the line."

Well I guess someone didn't get the memo. Or they are too dumb to read the memo in the first place like these two chucklefudge lmao

Welp, hope their comeuppance will be satisfying for us to see. :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
Wow, becoming a slave, now ain't that something to look forward to when you become an adult (not like that's much different from us today, amirite, fellas? ;D). At least he's getting off easy only being one for 5 years, compared to the the adventurers where they'll be slaves for the rest of their lives (they'll be lucky if they get worked to death before his 5 years are up).

The father, who should be held the most responsible with his own kid abusing his family's authority, got off the lightest having his title revoked and losing a lot of money, which will get his life at an all time low, but at least he still has enough freedom to get himself back up if he worked and applied himself, but no, he decides to be the precocious dumbass that he is and make his life even more of a hell by turning to evil to get back at the honest man his son provoked instead of working on himself and his son to prepare for the hard times they'll be facing already.

The Gods may have mercy on their souls in their passing, but the people in that world sure as hell won't while they're still alive once their jigs are up.

Dex-chan lover
The best way of defeating a cliff is to send the strongest men to attack it and try to stab it. Just send them off at full speed and jump it before it sees them coming.

Dex-chan lover
If only our MC isn't an actual demigod, there would be actual tension and anticipation at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread