Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku: Jichou o Shiranai Kamigami no Shito - Vol. 12 Ch. 63

Dex-chan lover
Without getting too much into spoilers, I know a lot of people are talking about how dumb it is to go up against Cain when they now know he's S rank. But even S rankers are still human, and they're desperate.
I agree to that, and even commented about this a little above, but let's not ignore the potential for collateral damage in a fight against a S-rank. They mentioned earlier that a S-rank alone has the potential to devastate a whole city. And that's talking about a "normal" human S-ranker.
Corgino might not mind since this plan is going to be set in motion in a foreign country, but Malph should be at least a little cautious.
Regardless of the winner, he could have a lot more to lose than he already did.
So, we'll see how this plan is executed.

Also "they're desperate"?
Cain has no intention to pursue any of them any further... as long as they stop going after him.
And Cain is only visiting Malph's country. Just laying low for a few days would completely get him off Cain's radar.
What drives them is revenge, not despair.

Dex-chan lover
These people are quite dumb.. They know he is S-rank, so even if he is the absolute lowest of S-ranks, unless they're sending a squad of absolute highest A ranks, etc... You'd think they'd investigate him a bit more after constantly having him prove them wrong if they really wanted to go this route, but nope.
The lack of effort they put into actually using the few braincells they still have is mindboggling.

"I have screwed up royally... now, how can I make it worse... oh, yes, let's do something even more stupid, next time I might even get the death penalty!!!" (y)

Dex-chan lover
IMO, Silk is by far the best harem member, She's smart, understanding, supportive and trusts Cain in whatever he does.

GWBfi5pbUAAsnlk

Compare that to Teles who is a bit overbearing and constantly tells Cain to not keep secrets from her(despite having legit reasons).
I would even go so far as to say Teles has no defining character at all rn. We barely even see scenes where she displays her "innocent princess" archetype except when the king needs a prop to display his "doting dad" side. As one of the first harem members, she really needs some character development moments

Ik I'm complaining about characterization quality on a fukken trashy isekai, but I like my fast food to have meat :U

Dex-chan lover
Lmao taking on a demigod apostle of the gods stupidity truly has no cure but death

Dex-chan lover
How fucking insane is it to say hey kid you might've committed this crime at the age of 12 but once you turn 18 you're gonna be a slave for 5 years. like deferred punishment is a thing but like TF kind of court system defers punishment for a child.
they got shit on once and want to fight a s rank dude again?take the L and move on dawg cause he canprob destroy these mfrs easily

Double-page supporter
virgin noob dark guild whole members vs giga-chad dragon slayer solo-yolo, yeah...it's pretty much "balanced" game

Dex-chan lover
fuck around and find out... they fucked around, they found out, they still decide to fuck around some more... death is the only cure for that level of stupid.

Honestly im sick of the corgino dude like get rid off him already. Like i get it, but enough is enough. If hes not gonna get his dues. Then im gonna drop this..im not waiting for another month

Dex-chan lover
Every problem can be solve easily only if MC were allow to show his status plate and everyone will know that they shouldn't even think to mess with him.

Aggregator gang
How many asses does mc have to kick for these idiots to understand that they shouldn’t fuck with him 😭

Cain can kill calamity-class god-tier dragons, and fought an immortal god possessing a black dragon. What do they think an army of assassins would do?

Dex-chan lover
These people are quite dumb.. They know he is S-rank, so even if he is the absolute lowest of S-ranks, unless they're sending a squad of absolute highest A ranks, etc... You'd think they'd investigate him a bit more after constantly having him prove them wrong if they really wanted to go this route, but nope.
The thing is, he's officially S-rank.
But his actual powerlevels are so off the charts, there's no way to actually quantify them within the system.
Even if they did try to take on him with a threat worthy of three S-ranks, they're still underlevelled and overfucked

How stupid is Corgino? He's trying to assassinate someone who's known to have quelled the most unruly town known in the kingdom, have killed a dragon so cleanly it can be stuffed and used as an ornament, is highly favored by the king himself, and most of his known connections are with VIPs or higher...

Dex-chan lover
An S-Rank with proven track records... And the measures taken to assassinate such person is just dozens of dark guild members? Even with magic nullification shenanigans that oftentimes appears during such attempts, it's not enough! At least bring armored dragons or crash the whole student convoy with an ambush for a chance to kill Cain...

Users who are viewing this thread