Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku: Jichou o Shiranai Kamigami no Shito - Vol. 11 Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
i really hate this MC, he's such a pussy, he has godlike powers yet keep letting this piggy commit crimes right in front of him and never punishing him, piggy could fuck his fiancés in front of him and all he would say "please stop that, this makes me upset, oh well". there is literally nothing anyone could do to MC that would lead to them suffering consequences, the only one who has brought consequences to criminals has ironically been the piggy by killing them.

Dex-chan lover
So I get MC not being able to technically do anything because his whole thing is that he doesn't want a country of people worshiping him as a god or fearing him as a demon lord. Although that's the case, why the FUCK doesn't the king/MC just put 24 hour surveillance on this Marquis since they already suspect him of evildoing.

Like, if MC thought there would be proof in that building, why did he leave it alone instead of immediately looking for shit? "Let the guards handle the rest" bitch, the guards have already proven to have some corruption in it. Why not immediately put HUMAN surveillance on the Marquis under the excuse of his own well-being since he was witness to a crime? Sure, he'll protest, but overall it'll go through.

I know isekai usually have shit writing, but most of the ones I've read either try to go all in on the regardedness or don't take themselves seriously at all. This one seems to be trying to do something in the middle and it's...kinda going badly.

Thanks for the chapter, as always.

Dex-chan lover
This is why you act as fast as you can. Don't give them time to remove evidence. And bug them from the start.

But the no evidence thing doesn't make sense. On one hand, the evil guy is reasonably competent at erasing traces. On the other hand, that shouldn't be enough. There's way too much power, both politically and physical power, to not be able to just end him.

Users who are viewing this thread