Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku: Jichou o Shiranai Kamigami no Shito

So far it's kinda of generic but I am interested in what the Gods are foreshadowing, I hope the stakes will be set high and the situations won't be solved by his powers alone.

Double-page supporter
oh great.....
more girls to cling to our selfinsert hero
every situation its always girls in need or girl teacher
maybe next she gonna see elf slave and get her "unknowingly" that another template cardborad reused recycled pervert event is gonna happen
yeah real nice

this mc try to act smart but not
why not learn common sense in that world first before keep showing all of his power/skill.
Try not show off/stand out his power but still showing his power saving people like hero.
got knowledge of previous world and in this world but still like idiot.
why not use world dictionary learn all about that world/mosnter/ manner/highest lvl human can achive etc but instead use that to find strongest monster for material bag for his teacher and said he did it again...?
WTF

Fed-Kun's army
@neil1985 Very true, at least he seems to be acting his age for all the power he possesses. If he keeps acting accordingly as he grows up, I think he could be on the likeble side of Tensei Isekai MCs.
I wish they would explore more of his noble heritage though. Most Isekai like this have the MC become a normal adventurer, pretty much sacrificing the characters background completely. I can only remember one who seems to have kept the MC as a noble, so far.

The MC is too nice and kind it's seriously getting clichéd. Sayonara bitches, never coming back.

And in only 9 short chapters, it's turned into an exact clone of Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou

Dex-chan lover
@Squildo

And today's chapter just hint he's gonna have typical generic high school life and getting more title obtain

"hiding unbelievable status"
Literally took 9 chapter to everyone to know how op he is

"wicked but clumsy"
Literally 9 chapters already and he's engaged to two girls, promised wealth, land and title, all came without planning

Ill wait and see before dropping this,

Group Leader
I wish they would just skip the whole schooling thing and to adulthood. School life would be just like any other similar story line. Go to adulthood and show what his blessings can do would be much better.

Dex-chan lover
Seems interesting but I had to drop it after the first pages of chapter 4, my suspension of disbelief couldn't hold it anymore, the things that a 5-year-old boy can do, even with magic and previous life memory is limited and the secondary characters don't even doubt it

Why is there a shota tag? lol, I don't see any milfs or onee-sans shooting for our mc, or did i miss them big tiddy wamen?

Users who are viewing this thread