Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Ch. 28

this is indeed a superior translation in terms of polish. thanks for the chapter

Thank you for picking this up also for combining those pages it made looking at his status less irritating.

Contributor
@Pam101Nyx
I think there's a bit of confusion about the demon's title because you use "Demon Lord" at the beginning but then it got mixed as "Demon King" at the end, even the title Cain got translated as "Master of the Demon King".

So for a moment when the King talked about how he's worried about letting the Demon King go on rampage to the kingdom, I thought he was talking about another Demon.

IMO, I like better the title Demon Lord than Demon King in this case.

Group Leader
@KN-XIII yeah, actually a demon king is a demon lord lol, we fixed that at the end of the chapter haha
But cuz some people like the sound of demon lord I will discuss it with my friend!

Contributor
@Pam101Nyx

Okay, I respect your decision.

Just to say that in TenSura, even though it's written with the exact same kanji, it's actually translated as Demon Lord.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Pam101Nyx they can't exactly drop this if they didn't pick it up (check their group name) so thanks for picking this up.

This is a much better translation of the chapter. Thanks ! (also, it's so weird to read "Hold on a min" in a Manga instead of "Hold on a Minute" I personally feel like you shouldn't use short forms)

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh, now I think I understand the mistake on the previous version: machi-town vs michi-street

Although, if given the choice, I think he'd rather be over a street than a town. (laughs)

Double-page supporter
Gurat will not able to sleep knowing the gods are real and a demigod is his student.

Ya know, I thought a street would've been pretty cool. It would have been completely decked out. Much more interesting than a town imo.

Users who are viewing this thread