Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 10 Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
No no no king..
Of course you can refuse it..
why wouldn't you be?

You are just too lazy to do it
Pissing on your neighbour's pride isn't smartest of choices.
And denying alliance building on basis of having an involuntary chick magnet about to consummate quadruple marriage is even less smart.

Dex-chan lover
Author :
Hemb.. you're right, but why not add more?
More girls more fun right 😋
Depends upon what perspective, from a comedic perspective the more the merrier. From a readers perspective we don’t get to see as much of the others girls (slightly biased I like seeing Silk wrap him around her fingers).

Last edited:
Supporter
Depends upfront what perspective, from a comedic perspective I the more the merrier. From a readers perspective we don’t get to see as much of the others girls (slightly biased I like seeing Silk wrap him around her fingers).
I know right, I only depict how author may thinking. Most cases harem is fun (or not based on taste), not in this series where their best screentime only in the first, later to be forgotten to meet new one. Their encounter and relationship is like getting pokemon to catch one by one 😂

Dex-chan lover
You lucky bastard… :qq:
52743935216_9722591964_o_d.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Saintess said:
He's not my boyfriend at all!
You literally proclaimed yourself his fourth fiancee in the last chapter. You don't get to act all bashful and act like you're just friends in this one.

BTW, Cain? What the heck are you doing giving your bodyguards the day off? If you're traveling in disguise then they should be disguised too, hanging out in the areas you're visiting. Do you want to get Hinata poisoned again?

Dex-chan lover
You literally proclaimed yourself his fourth fiancee in the last chapter. You don't get to act all bashful and act like you're just friends in this one.
but, i mean, she's right you know. she's his fiancee, not his girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
They really shouldn't have gone down the harem route. It's the #1 thing that irritates me most in this manga. More so than the immaturity of Cain. He isn't a good person. He cheated on his fiancé(s) multiple times. It's like he goes to a brothel and brings home another wife. He's now up to 4 wives and one more on the way! He's a man whore.

STFU. are you blind or something? there's a harem tag on the manga so isn't it obvious it will be a harem. also this manga is set in monarch era not in today's time. back then it was normal for nobles to have multiple wives. and nobody's forcing you to read this so don't bitch about it.

Last edited:
They really shouldn't have gone down the harem route. It's the #1 thing that irritates me most in this manga. More so than the immaturity of Cain. He isn't a good person. He cheated on his fiancé(s) multiple times. It's like he goes to a brothel and brings home another wife. He's now up to 4 wives and one more on the way! He's a man whore.
Maybe he has multiple stick

Dex-chan lover
What the hell are you talking about?

They're literally throwing themselves at him and you're equating that to going to a brothel and picking up a wife? You honestly believe a princess is the same as a prostitute from a brothel, wtf is wrong with you?

I'm fine with the harem stuff, but it does get a bit ridiculous after 4 or 5 lol. I do hope that if they add another, this will be the last. We don't need 10+ like in Smartphone.

Beside that, the main thing I dislike about the anime is that they portray him as very, very dense and stupid. The manga does too, but it is to a way lesser degree, so that's nice at least.

Dex-chan lover
Enjoyed the call out of MC harem powers just wish he would acknowledge it and try not to get close to her but......another fiance appears

Dex-chan lover
You know what would make this series better? Not adding more harem members and spending time and growth with the current ones.

Dex-chan lover
He does acquiesce to the engagements, but he doesn't actually initiate them. In every case, the women involved were of higher power and status than he, or had the backing of parents or families with higher status. At no time did he offer an engagement. Instead, he has just been kind, heroic, and agreeable. The rest was arranged by others who had power over him.

He could try to be more assertive, to be sure, but the King kind of set the tone from the beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread