Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
jesus this chapter was so damn generic you could have placed it in any other isekai manga and no one would noticed the difference.

Imagine being so butthurt about how "generic" a chapter is.
I fucking enjoyed it

Guildmaster: "Admit you're lying or I revoke your guild card!"

Cain: (slam the guild card at table) "...I quit".

That was I hope from next chapter but it's obviously impossible, we lack badass MC nowadays.

Double-page supporter
Just show a bit of your strength moron. Beat the guild master up, then he'll know they're wrong. Or better yet, just quit and then start killing any and all monsters that have requests in the guild while keeping all of them so that no adventurer can complete any quest. That'll teach the cunts.

Dex-chan lover
I think the guild master having a normal reaction (doubting him) is quite uncommon. . in this genre at least.

Dex-chan lover
Why would you get in trouble for using a noble name when you are that noble, it's not like they can't be adventurers the king has an sss card

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha dropping this so hard. He lived for couple years in that world yet he don't even know what are monster rankings ffs like what the actual fuck author

Aggregator gang
It's just the same troupe with usual chain reaction. 😗
What the hell. . . At this point I will only enjoying the arts.

My god, if only I can write in japanese I want to try my luck on syosetu. 🤣

Double-page supporter
Aren't 12 years old too young to be an adventurer? 14 I can understand, or if 12 year olds have to be an apprentice first just like any other profession back then but full fledged independent one?
Also just drop the frozen lizards, that'll shut them up for good.

Imagine going to the same burger franchise in a different city and expecting for the burgers to taste totally different.

Fed-Kun's army
Sigh. Maybe it's just to hard to write for broken mcs or jsut people buy them in Japan anyway... I still read em so who knows.

Mc this dense makes little sense. Unless I think of him as a 5 year old then it's OK XD

Dex-chan lover
@GerryCeryBery

i mean they can tho......
ofc it's still going to taste hamburger but there can be a pretty big difference between burger and burger.

@Lioslin Yeah, and then he beats the S-Rank guildmaster without breaking a sweat and gets his G-Rank card...
An OP MC getting max rank during registering is as rare as an unicorn in real life.

He could beat 3 demon kings in front of the guild and he would only get G-Rank anyway.

Fed-Kun's army
@akomni
Everything would has a sign up process
an age requirement is the easiest way to get people mature enough to do the work, this is a fantasy middle age setting, kids aren't kids till they are in their mid 20's and have jobs at young ages, but that doesn't mean a place that deals with threats and going out into threat areas wants to send sub double digit children in.
As for the theme, if you have an organization and you don't have a digital way to show you did X, then you have a meet up area, and most of the time these places are treated as lodges, if I want to take a guess, the adventures guild is based on irl hunting lodges or big pubs of old.
you are not going to send out a rookie to kill a dragon unless the dragon is an immediate threat and its all hands on deck, the rank system is there specifically for not sending people off to die when they have 0 chance.
Not sure how often you go to a special place, as in a game shop or more nerdy hobbies, have been stopped in game a game shop and quizzed by the 'veteran' about game systems, have watched it happen to others, at a car show have people who know FAR more flex on people who don't. this is common irl, have a friend who did martial arts and the more seasoned practitioners effed with him day one... my friend is also not someone to be effed with so he has an... interesting story to say about that

✓ over-accomplish your quest goal without thinking about common sense
Is really the only one that never makes sense, I mean I get it when you go in and shit hit the fan and you had to, but this mc and so many that have a search ability just decided there's no kill like overkill, the shocked faces when they do this are understandable.

Users who are viewing this thread