Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

so cain's engangement with that commander is dead set? ....

run boy run, dont trust any onee-chan, especially elfs :<

Double-page supporter
Gramps?! So the god(s) do leave their offsprings on this world, just like Zeus & co. No wonder the Head God likes our MC so much, just like the King. He's such a pure boi for an apostle candidate.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, the king is just like the readers. This kid blew his cover on his first day!

I don't remember her name being "Tijuana" in the previous chapters. Why did her name become a drug cartel in Mexico?

Guild guy: you're a fraud for defeating many goblins
MC: uh, really?

Bro-in-law enters the room
Guild guy: I'm a dead meat

what a douche he should be severely punished

what if that isn't the mc

what would've happened to that guy, if that's gonna be his only possible way to make his living or what if he really needed to be an adventurer cause of some circumstances

tsk tsk I say he should be fired or something

that's f*cking negligence right there

Rather than just forgiving him like that, first, MC should have made him apologize to every adventurer he treated the same as the way he treated MC one by one, and in public after making investigations about the truth about them and making expositions about his mistakes first.
This will make him think twice about doing the same things in the future and prevent others from doing the same as him. Complete humiliation and pride-shattering.
Only after that his apologies to the MC could be accepted by the MC and no lèse majesté could be said.

Users who are viewing this thread