Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku: Jichou o Shiranai Kamigami no Shito - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

Fed-Kun's army
And of course they stick the isekai MC with a token "Fenrir." 😑
It's always a fenrir... Even tho their are so many things wrong with that it's still Always a fenrir.
Wrongs: japanese mc - norse mythical beast. A kyuubi would be a better fit.
Cerberus are cooler so the jap obsession with Fenrir doesn't make sense.
A normal wolf or even a Warg would be more natural compared to some over hyped myth.
Then the worst wrong of all: They never manage to portray a Fenrir has the absolute mythic god hunting badass it should by all rights be. Aka half-asses knowledge of source material. 😒
This ties right back into wrong 3. If your just gonna portray a "Fenrir(lol)" has an over sized puppy then you may as well stop with the chuuni and admit its just a wolf.

Fed-Kun's army
@Spoonikle He needs to raise his level significantly, since his level was only half of what the other guy's was when he barely sealed the evil god. The only way to grind XP is by killing things, so just sword training wouldn't help.
Also, it's likely that the person who's about to train him is a high enough level that he wouldn't have been able to keep up if he didn't raise his level first.

Aggregator gang
I just hope they regress his time spent there. For obvious reasons he is now taller 14y/o? and engaged to 2 10y/o.

Dex-chan lover
@Legion499 maybe its because wolf is considered a god in Japanese folklore, even the name contained a word for god: okami-> wolf, kami-> god

Fed-Kun's army
So what is he gonna make him younger because he was like 12 when he left so he's gonna be older than all his friends

Fed-Kun's army
@Nunally Well that explains wrong #2 the obsession. But not why it has to be a Fenrir. Not when there are other more natural or cooler options.

Dex-chan lover
Arlong? I remember Luffy the monkey already take down arlong 15 years ago...

Maybe, MC will be finishing his training after 4 more years.
Although, from the previous chapters, it explains how time progresses in that world compared to MC's reincarnated world.
Im wondering if MC will be getting back their reverting to child form of his, or in his Youth Form now, and the 2 ladies waiting for him has now DEVELOPED their most precious MELON PLOTS!

Dex-chan lover
"From now on, we'll always be together."
Next sentence : "Haku return"...

Haku :
9ayWKzZ.png

I guess the fluff wasn't needed anymore then...

Another Fenrir pet? that's booooring
Why not a Manticore instead? or a Cockatrice perhaps?

Dex-chan lover
Wait, they deprived him of human interaction for 4 year? WTF is this crap?

I think it's high time to bail on this.

Umm, someone pointed out the issue with his age... yeah, I think they might age him back down... if they don't, its going to be a bit awkward since he is engaged

Where does it says 4 years? It just said that roughly a year and a half as passed, not counting the lesson with the swordmaster, either way it never said that he made it in 4 years

Users who are viewing this thread