Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku: Jichou o Shiranai Kamigami no Shito

Dex-chan lover
Question, who did the summary? Second question, should I thank you for this perfect description?

Double-page supporter
FKING NICE SUMMARY!
Was it the original summary or was it done by TL to make fun at how this generic trash got published?

If so please change that self-esteem to self awareness as he is starting to get in my nerves with his HUMBLE BRAG personality.

edit: aww the summary was changed :(

> If so please change that self-esteem to self awareness as he is starting to get in my nerves with his HUMBLE BRAG personality.

this might actually be the first isekai i rate less than a 9, and i read a lot of them. (anyone want to guess what i gave it?)

Dex-chan lover
The art is nice but the story seems to be lazily going through a checklist of isekai tropes.

Contributor
It would be amazing if the author suddenly changed tones of the story, and it became skill dark and dirty. After he learns that there r bad people too who want to use a prodigy. But it already has a wn, it may be impossible.

The art is pretty, but the story so far is kind of plain/generic and the pace seems too fast. :s
I guess I'll have to wait and see if It gets better. :eek:

@Smokron

yes, this doesnt have a soul or anything....at least some isekais have something to show like a history ,a world , characters or something

this crap doesnt have anything....its just a 8 years old kid writing a fanfiction of an isekai

and im dropping this shit now 4 chapters is enough to see how bs is this

BROOOOO that's a new definition of OP?!?!?!? I legit spat on my screen when I saw his stats....

Users who are viewing this thread