Tensei Kusushi wa Isekai wo Meguru

Love the Shonen artstyle and feel. Immediately the focus isn’t getting a harem of braindead bitches. Unlike 90% of isekais.

Group Leader
@211ritsuki Since you're doing this alone, if you need a proofreader, I'm all for helping you out. I did notice a few minor grammatical errors. Not enough to ruin it, but definitely enough to be noticed and counted ( I spotted 3 or 4). I'd love to help with the little bit of clean up and make this absolutely fantastic work even better to read. Just DM me and we can figure something out.

Group Leader
@Korsai
Ahahaha that is true. I'm not good at grammar at all (*´艸`*)… (like even the most simplest things like----saying plurals but I used 'is' instead of 'are', etc....)
I still can't commit to translate the series, so it would only trouble you if I asked for your help all the time... (´∀`;)
However, if you can tell me which part has errors from the uploaded translation, I'll definitely revise and update them when I got the time!
Thank you very much (*´ω`*)

Group Leader
@211ritsuki It wouldn't be a trouble at all. I would honestly be incredibly happy to make it better, and we can use it to help you get better too. That way you just do better work in general on future projects. Although, if you really need to know where the problems are, I'll leave a comment on the chapter. (If the timing of comments relative to each other look weird given the immense difference in length, it's because I spent god knows how long going through the chapter to post here, then realized the mods might get on my case as these are chapter specific and I'm not sure how they jive with the usual rules for comments, so I ended up just using the ol' copy/paste technique to transfer. Sorry, I'll mention you in the chapter comment so you can find it more easily.)

Lol mc on the cover looks like a girl with that body pose.

Group Leader
@Korsai
Whoops missed this comment!
Really? If that truly doesn't trouble you, I would probably try to send you the rough/early translations first for this one! :p Ahahaha.
I decided if I'm done uploading the next chapter of the manga series I'm currently translating, I'll try to do the chapter 2 of this one. (it's 40 pages so it will take quite a while)

Group Leader
Niceeeeee manga, dunno if I want to translate it alone into Italian?
Do u guys kept the cleaned version?
Anyway thanks for the translation! GG

Group Leader
@AHDL
I'm the translator for the Ch1 of the English version, but unfortunately I didn't clean most of the pages. I just hide the texts with a white brush on another layer in photoshop.
But if you want the ripped RAW, I can send you the files if you want (even the upscaled one). Just direct message me on twitter or via email if you need it :D
you can check my contact details here at this link https://mangadex.org/group/12132
my%2Bcontact%2Bs.jpg

Edit: But just to be honest, what I've got is basically the pages you can read for free at https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/official/936000318 (some chapters until 22th of June 2020.... and I don't think I will have the heart to share any RAW chapters that can't be obtained for free...)

Group Leader
@211ristuki I have to complete first the seven project that I have then I'll think about it. Anyway thank you. For now I will just download the pages

Group Leader
@AHDL
Hey :D
No probem, I wish you best of luck with those projects! But seven is quite a lot. Ahaha _:)3」∠)_
But if you need something, don't hesitate to contact me! :DD

Dex-chan lover
Definitely feeling a One Piece Lite feeling from that first chapter. Maybe Diet Fullmetal?

Guess I’ll see how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread