Tensei Kyuuketsuki-san wa Ohirune ga Shitai

Group Leader
hmmm dunno, I love from chapters 1 - 19 it's kinda subtle. but the next chapters is getting weirder.
it's just my opinion.

really boringg, stop reading at chp 21 but i know why the family saying the MC is worthless.. if im the parent im gonna throw this shit human to trash or deep mountain rather than wasting a cent for this shit human.

not just lazy but also dimwit n idiot hahahaha

Wait why did this suddenly just stop at Volume 9 Chapter 41?! It also says completed but it obviously isn't... Right?

Last edited:
Well, I got as far as chapter 5. The translation keeps getting more and more meme-y. It really ruins the series.

I’m interested in this, cuz I like vampires and being lazy and girl’s love, but does the protagonist ever eventually refer to themselves as a woman? I got a few chapters in, to the abyss call, and the protagonist keeps saying they’re a guy inside.

Aggregator gang
this was much better in the beginning. the author leans way too into the "MC IS A LAZY PIECE OF SHIT" trope. and now there are multiple reincarnaters, and a dumb war plot. y'know just fucking once I want the manga where the MC wants the peaceful life AND GETS IT.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
this was much better in the beginning. the author leans way too into the "MC IS A LAZY PIECE OF SHIT" trope. and now there are multiple reincarnaters, and a dumb war plot. y'know just fucking once I want the manga where the MC wants the peaceful life AND GETS IT.
Bro after the mermaid city I too became the MC where the story is making me fall asleep and I just skipped to the latest chapter and didn't feel like I missed anything.

I think MC and his japanese gf got isekai'd so all the japanese themed characters are due to the other one.

Users who are viewing this thread