Tensei Mae wa Otoko Datta no de Gyaku Harem wa Okotowari Shite Orimasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Ah yes, no game no life rules, "it's not a new day until you sleep" 😂

Dex-chan lover
Seems like in this high society that's actually incredibly rude (basically being given a golden opportunity that anyone would normally never get) saying no to something is just not really the way. Being seen as rude or ungrateful by outright saying no, even nicely, would probably ruin her goodwill through the years.

It sucks but you need to do what she did, saying no but in a way that doesnt seem like you want to say no,...its just it backfired because of the situation with her mom and her mom's friend. Otherwise it probably would have worked normally.
Should have led with school rules preclude her from attending to the business that she has built from the ground up. True she has talented servants and loyal employees, but she has many upcoming products and associated negotiations that demand her attention. While some can be deferred in the short term, the nature of the school would seriously hamper the businesses growth if she were away from the helm for the length of time the Rose school would demand.

Dex-chan lover
Hope: yuri school arc

Likely reality given the tags: crown prince gets involved and becomes a love interest while MC gets "bullied" by ojou-sama

Dex-chan lover
Likely reality given the tags: crown prince gets involved and becomes a love interest while MC gets "bullied" by ojou-sama
Alternately, becomes bff with her supposed love rival, summoning and materialize the eldritch horror beyond mortal comprehension that is the ♡△
:pepehmm:

"From where you're standing this must seem like an 18-karat run of bad luck... but the truth is, the game was rigged from the start."

Double-page supporter
the novel has the bl and gl in the keywords (also the romance elements keyword too but i might be mistaken since i used the microsoft edge translation on the site) so i am guessing that there will be some yuri romance subplot in the next arc, but probably it's not going to include the mc in that, or it's not really going to be romance.

Dex-chan lover
Sophie would have been better off just saying "Nope. I got better things to do. Goodbye!"

She's too polite for her own damned good.

Users who are viewing this thread