Tensei Mae wa Otoko Datta no de Gyaku Harem wa Okotowari Shite Orimasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
What if Christina is actually Tenma? Best buddies forever! Consider she’s made things like soy sauce and miso it’s kinda obvious that the protagonist is a Japanese that got isekai’d, so makes sense if Christina would approach her because of that.

Supporter
The art is in a few spots is a lot like Is It Odd That I Became an Adventurer Even If I Graduated From the Witchcraft Institute? style. Highly recommend if you like fantasy comedy.
Screenshot-20240607-072005-Firefox.jpg
Screenshot-20240607-072521-Firefox.jpg

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah Sophie will be fine shes to dorky to let this be a problem for her

Wonder if this is actually going to stick to the notion of her not wanting to be with guys or if it's just going to totally drop that notion like a lot if such stories do?

It's pretty funny how quickly "this world has gunpowder now" is swept under the rug so we can move on to cute girls school schenanigans. To be fair though, they are extremely cute
To be honest Gunpowder weaponry development speed was slow enough IRL that it makes sense that it's not a ridiculously big deal in the story even without taking the Slice of Life angle into account.

The weapons were frequently outdone by older/more traditional methods for quite a while.

Dex-chan lover
An all girls school means yuri right? When a girl goes to an all girls school, that means they are about to find her wife right?! Really hope this is actually going down the yuri route. There was already gay vibes between the guy and his friend, if they are both girls now then this is the best possible outcome

Fed-Kun's army
Rio's sister? Cousin? He's a prince and she's his uncle's child? Or is her fiancé Rio?

I can't think of many other ways for her to know Sophie as more than just any young lady. Rio has to be responsible some way.

Users who are viewing this thread