Tensei Mae wa Otoko Datta no de Gyaku Harem wa Okotowari Shite Orimasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Wonder if this is actually going to stick to the notion of her not wanting to be with guys or if it's just going to totally drop that notion like a lot if such stories do?
Broke my heart when I saw a story with light het+yuri, completely switch into a reverse-harem romance. Not that I haven't enjoyed that genre. It's just that knowing what it could have been, it hit me like a betrayal. I do realise how silly that feeling is.

Dex-chan lover
I see that a lot of people think she's Tenma, but I, personally, want to believe that she's actually Tenma's sister, and that Rio (likely the first or second prince) is Tenma.

Aggregator gang
wouldn't it make more sense to not combine both ages to say youre mentally 40 when you never made it past 25 and started over as a little girl? always thought of this when mangas mention it

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes. The sisterhood vow. A completely heterosexual ritual in which a woman gives another woman a ring so that they can be platonic best friends for life who also kiss sometimes but they are totally straight
they were roommates

Contributor
I feel like most reincarnation isekai don't add up the ages like this. Like the MC will say forever "I'm a 25 year old japanese man on the inside".
2J9LU1w.png
Nope! You're almost 40!

And ya it definitely seems like Tenma is going to show up reincarnated as another girl at the school given how often the MC references him. It would be funny if he turned out to be Christina though I'm not sure if an ojousama would be the right direction. I'm thinking Sophie will get a roommate.

Dex-chan lover
I see that a lot of people think she's Tenma, but I, personally, want to believe that she's actually Tenma's sister, and that Rio (likely the first or second prince) is Tenma.
That would be hilarious but we already know prince is jealous of some guy named "Tenma" when Sophia was sleeptalking, so he's not Tenma.
Christina being Tenma's sister might be possible.

Dex-chan lover
the friend gender swapped too?

also is the manga information wrong? in the official novel's page it has girls love and boys love in the keywords.

People have brought it up before but Rio sort of can't be Tenma. He heard her say the name before and as such would have recognized it as his previous name but instead he just assumes it's some other guy's name.

Dex-chan lover
If Rio is indeed the first prince, than I definitely hope she is not his sister, since she is also his fiancé...

Anyway, that menage a troi would be gay no matter how you look at it. Like, so many layers of gay, especially if she is also Tenma...

Dex-chan lover
That would be hilarious but we already know prince is jealous of some guy named "Tenma" when Sophia was sleeptalking, so he's not Tenma.
Christina being Tenma's sister might be possible.
What if the sister is the prince, and Tenma is the duke girl? Genderswaps for everyone.

Dex-chan lover
Sugar beets are a good source of sugar for many kinds of food, though they do require a lot of fertilizer and a careful fertilizer strategy.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, the social rules here reflect those depicted in the plot of the 'Yuri is my Job' manga/anime. Is the trope that common in yuri mangas?

Dex-chan lover
I know this is Rio's fiancee but im thinking she is also Tenma.

Users who are viewing this thread