Tensei Nanajou de Hajimeru Isekai Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - The Magician's Enrolment

Awww what a shame I guess it didn't attract that many people in to reading it. Oh, btw does anyone know where in the novel this ended? I want to continue reading it

Dex-chan lover
I forgot about this series and I come back to see it's dropped??? What the actual f*ck?? This is one of the few rare OP MC isekai story that I actually genuinely enjoyed :(

Dex-chan lover
How and why the hell did this amazing series get sacked?? Out of a lot of the isekai mangas, this one was actually interesting and had the bonus of being cute as well.
I think it's not about "lacking popularity", but about not planning to continue it past a certain point right from the start. There are quite a few examples of such "extravagant AD" mangas, where they put a couple beginning arcs for introduction to the series. And afterwards, after you got hooked - the announcement of "read the fucking novel!"

Dex-chan lover
I have read the further, and I can say. Ending the story in this part is the right decision.
I know wn and LN is usually differ, but the next arc not really exciting

Dex-chan lover
That's weird "Cancelled", I mean mangas get axed all the time but when they do they just put it "Completed", Cancelled is when a series was ended abruptly like if someone got arrested or died or something like that, if it was a planned ending then it would just be completed. What happened?

Double-page supporter
I think it's not about "lacking popularity", but about not planning to continue it past a certain point right from the start. There are quite a few examples of such "extravagant AD" mangas, where they put a couple beginning arcs for introduction to the series. And afterwards, after you got hooked - the announcement of "read the fucking novel!"
Such a sad thing to do, as most people don’t want to bother doing such thing (like how anime watches stay as they are despite the more content in the manga the anime was adapted from). I, for one “may” continue, but I can’t be bothered to add more tabs to my already smiling number of tabs.

Dex-chan lover
That's weird "Cancelled", I mean mangas get axed all the time but when they do they just put it "Completed", Cancelled is when a series was ended abruptly like if someone got arrested or died or something like that, if it was a planned ending then it would just be completed. What happened?
Not exactly, a lot of "completed" ones are just lying that they were cancelled. A lot of the ones that are cancelled were planned to be only adds for the novel from the start. So stupidly cancelled means completed, and other than actual completed ones the majority of "completed" ones are cancelled ones that rushed a ending. I wish MD didn't use the official status's as they are not honest ones at all and are render the term meaningless. Would be far better if the uploaders or others were free to chose between canceled or completed as at least they would be more honest. Even hiatus is misused as quite a few are on hiatus do to authors being dead, which we all know is just a temporary thing and they will resume. But yeah other than ongoing status none of the status tags have any meaning as the publishers can just set it to whatever they want.

Dex-chan lover
Not exactly, a lot of "completed" ones are just lying that they were cancelled. A lot of the ones that are cancelled were planned to be only adds for the novel from the start. So stupidly cancelled means completed, and other than actual completed ones the majority of "completed" ones are cancelled ones that rushed a ending. I wish MD didn't use the official status's as they are not honest ones at all and are render the term meaningless. Would be far better if the uploaders or others were free to chose between canceled or completed as at least they would be more honest. Even hiatus is misused as quite a few are on hiatus do to authors being dead, which we all know is just a temporary thing and they will resume. But yeah other than ongoing status none of the status tags have any meaning as the publishers can just set it to whatever they want.
Yeah I get that, most times when there is a "Completed" what it means is "axed", unless you know, there already a good number of chapters. Completed is simply the official word from the publisher. But that's exactly why I'm asking. When they put cancelled they mean cancelled officially, it means abrupt, like "Highschool of the Dead" is cancelled cause the writer died, "Oshiete! Galko-chan" cause the mangaka was arrested. Then why was "Tensei Nanajou de Hajimeru Isekai Life" officially canceled, what happened?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I get that, most times when there is a "Completed" what it means is "axed", unless you know, there already a good number of chapters. Completed is simply the official word from the publisher. But that's exactly why I'm asking. When they put cancelled they mean cancelled officially, it means abrupt, like "Highschool of the Dead" is cancelled cause the writer died, "Oshiete! Galko-chan" cause the mangaka was arrested. Then why was "Tensei Nanajou de Hajimeru Isekai Life" officially canceled, what happened?
Rather than abrupt it means they don't feel the need to sugar coat it or put it delicately. Its why when it was planned from the start with the mangas that are adds for the novel they don't bother, they also want people to know the story isn't over but they need to go to the novel for the rest. So they don't say complete. It really just depends on the company what they view is the best term, for author death I've seen complete, canceled, hiatus and even just left as ongoing. Its very arbitrary and has less to do with the state of the manga and more marketing, politics, and manners.

Users who are viewing this thread