Tensei ni Hakobijin no Isekai Kouryakuhou - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter

You know, still find it weird that they decided to start pretty deep into the story for this adaptation, basically they gave a shitty flashback of how he reincarnated in chapter 1, glossed over all backstory, and jumped to WN Main Chapter 5, which is chapter 96 lol, probably the childhood part was too rough to start with, so if anyone even wanna read what they skipped gotta go read the WN, though translation isn't at this point yet
Frankly, given the pace of this manga, it wouldn't surprise me if they are only planning on adapting Chapter 5. It's a relatively complete story (for a WN), and it would still take years to cover just that at this rate.

And I'm pretty sure part of the ending of WN Chapter 5 is REAAAAAALLY going to piss manga readers off. Like, I consider it just shy of Gal Cleaning level story assassination.

Dex-chan lover
Frankly, given the pace of this manga, it wouldn't surprise me if they are only planning on adapting Chapter 5. It's a relatively complete story (for a WN), and it would still take years to cover just that at this rate.

And I'm pretty sure part of the ending of WN Chapter 5 is REAAAAAALLY going to piss manga readers off. Like, I consider it just shy of Gal Cleaning level story assassination.

You can't just say that and leave us in the dark, lol. What's the deal with that chapter that it would cause such a reaction?

Dex-chan lover

ya dawg you gotta tell us what happens.

Dex-chan lover
You can't just say that and leave us in the dark, lol. What's the deal with that chapter that it would cause such a reaction?
ya dawg you gotta tell us what happens.

:pepehmm: ...alright, don't say I didn't warn you.

Basically,
The blonde girl gets NTR'd by a fat, old noble. :fml:

More precisely,
(WARNING: THIS CONTAINS ~2600 CHARACTERS)
He doesn't have sex with Lunamaria at all. She's 100% interested in him (within a few chapters he's going to accidentally catch her masturbating with a wooden dildo while saying his name), but he's scared to death of touching her since she IS still a noble and her father could technically have him killed. :worry:

The blonde and the redhead are going to be introduced in chapter 3.2. The blonde is a former assassin who's wandering after her guild was shut down and the redhead is a mage who is going to the same city as the MCs to start a prestigious job. I believe that both end up joining the dungeon party. (Speaking of the party, the scene shown at the beginning of Chapter 1 is a total lie--LITERALLY every member besides the guy speaking (the leader) wants him to stay, to the point that the party DISBANDS and reforms with everyone but him BEFORE THE CONVERSATION IS DONE.) :win:

His main sexual partner for the chapter is BY FAR the blonde--he's banging her brains out half of the night every night pretty quickly. While he does some things with the redhead (I can't remember if they actually have sex), he talks extensively about the blonde being close to "falling". At the end of the chapter, our MC is going to follow Lunamaria to the next place on her pilgrimage. The redhead wants to come along, but leaving her new position would essentially ruin her job prospects permanently. The blonde was going too come along because she has nothing to do and, per the MC, "her womb just needs one more push to be mine". :lewd:

THEN, literally as he's about to walk up to the blonde to bring her back to the inn to bang her brains out and make her completely "fall", this fat old man shows up in a carriage. Turns out, it's the former leader of the assassins guild (who also took the blonde's virginity). He showed up because he's gotten a little bit back on his feet (he is a minor noble after all) and he misses banging the blonde. He says that it doesn't matter if the guild can't reform, he wants the blonde to be his wife (btw, dude is at least 3 times the blonde's age). The blonde just says "Bye" to the MC and hops in the carriage with him. She's in such a rush to be a noble's trophy(?) wife that she doesn't even bother to say goodbye to Lunamaria that she had become good friends with. :notlikethis:

I stopped reading the WN right there. Sure, that certainly matched the wacky tone of the WN, but there is no saving that character for me regardless if she ever comes back. All I can hope is that the LN version completely changed the ending of the chapter/story arc. :haa:

*edit: Damn typos

Dex-chan lover

Basically,

More precisely,
He doesn't have sex with Lunamaria at all. She's 100% interested in him (within a few chapters he's going to accidentally catch her masturbating with a wooden dildo while saying his name), but he's scared to death of touching her since she IS still a noble and her father could technically have him killed. :worry:

The blonde and the redhead are going to be introduced in chapter 3.2. The blonde is a former assassin who's wandering after her guild was shut down and the redhead is a mage who is going to the same city as the MCs to start a prestigious job. I believe that both end up joining the dungeon party. (Speaking of the party, the scene shown at the beginning of Chapter 1 is a total lie--LITERALLY every member besides the guy speaking (the leader) wants him to stay, to the point that the party DISBANDS and reforms with everyone but him BEFORE THE CONVERSATION IS DONE.) :win:

His main sexual partner for the chapter is BY FAR the blonde--he's banging her brains out half of the night every night pretty quickly. While he does some things with the redhead (I can't remember if they actually have sex), he talks extensively about the blonde being close to "falling". At the end of the chapter, our MC is going to follow Lunamaria to the next place on her pilgrimage. The redhead wants to come along, but leaving her new position would essentially ruin her job prospects permanently. The blonde was going too come along because she has nothing to do and, per the MC, "her womb just needs one more push to be mine". :lewd:

THEN, literally as he's about to walk up to the blonde to bring her back to the inn to bang her brains out and make her completely "fall", this fat old man shows up in a carriage. Turns out, it's the former leader of the assassins guild (who also took the blonde's virginity). He showed up because he's gotten a little bit back on his feet (he is a minor noble after all) and he misses banging the blonde. He says that it doesn't matter if the guild can't reform, he wants the blonde to be his wife (btw, dude is at least 3 times the blonde's age). The blonde just says "Bye" to the MC and hops in the carriage with him. She's in such a rush to be a noble's trophy(?) wife that she doesn't even bother to say goodbye to Lunamaria that she had become good friends with. :notlikethis:

I stopped reading the WN right there. Sure, that certainly matched the wacky tone of the WN, but there is no saving that character for me regardless if she ever comes back. All I can hope is that the LN version completely changed the ending of the chapter/story arc. :haa:

Well that's... terrible.

At least I'm already sort of halfway primed to pull the chute and bail on this one before now. If it looks like things head in that direction I won't be too put out by walking away.

Dex-chan lover

Basically,

More precisely,

damn thats wild. I genuinely wonder if itll go that route.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being so damn horny that you have to JoJo-pose just to contain your boner.

Dex-chan lover
To think that he doesn't need sleep since autoregen affects stamina and overall fatigue.

Here's to hoping he won't catch STDs so he can't accidentally infect oppai loli monk

Fed-Kun's army

Basically,

More precisely,

Not reading the spoilers but I need something to read while Death Mage releases the next chapter, where can I read the WN?

Dex-chan lover
Not reading the spoilers but I need something to read while Death Mage releases the next chapter, where can I read the WN?
I just used auto-translate on chrome. For less nuanced web novels (like not Imminence in Shadow for example), it is good enough for everything EXCEPT the names.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter

You know, still find it weird that they decided to start pretty deep into the story for this adaptation, basically they gave a shitty flashback of how he reincarnated in chapter 1, glossed over all backstory, and jumped to WN Main Chapter 5, which is chapter 96 lol, probably the childhood part was too rough to start with, so if anyone even wanna read what they skipped gotta go read the WN, though translation isn't at this point yet
With the abundance of banished from party trope, that intro prolly insignificant to the common readers of this trope. Like, he's a noble yet got shitty skill, got banished, joined party, decided to be useless & got banished, lost someone due to his shitty skill, man up & train, yada yada yada.

Users who are viewing this thread