Tensei ni Hakobijin no Isekai Kouryakuhou

damn the raws are 4 chapters ahead. Wonder if there's a site or discord server to read the raws, since the official one only have one chapter free to read

Oof. This is a slog. I mean, the art is good, but nobody is likeable. It's just a bunch of generic tropes mashed together, plus nipples. Wheeee. sigh

Overpowered MC hated for a dumb reason? Check. Vapid, absurdly naive female lead with insanely premature love for MC? Check. MC is a total dickwaffle for REASONS? Check. Gratuitous sex, nudity, and perversion for the clear fanservice targeting in the total absence of any redeeming qualities? Jesus monkeyballs Christ, CHECK.

I mean, there was a slightly interesting turn from genericistan when he willingly took the responsibility for the Holy Dildo (a term I never once in my life I thought I would employ, eugh), which resolved in a single funny joke and then got set aside.

Take four cups of bland, mix in a half cup of tired tropes, sprinkle two teaspoons of decent art, and bake at lukewarm plot temperatures for 30 minutes. Serve immediately to people you'd rather not see again and send the leftovers home with them. 3/10...and the only reason I'm not giving it lower is because the art is genuinely good. I can point out a dozen different manga that this artist would have been better served drawing for instead of this garbage.

Dex-chan lover
Holy fuck, this manga doesn't do justice WN version. They just decide to SKIP 2 arc ( 51 chapter ) where he grows up and train himself.
Overpowered MC hated for a dumb reason? Check. Vapid, absurdly naive female lead with insanely premature love for MC? Check. MC is a total dickwaffle for REASONS? Check. Gratuitous sex, nudity, and perversion for the clear fanservice targeting in the total absence of any redeeming qualities? Jesus monkeyballs Christ, CHECK.
I guess that because they skip entire 2 arc. By all means it's not top-notch writing but you will understand why mc got hated and now he behaves like that. Because they skip 2 entire arc we don't feel any connection to mc. I wonder why the author give green light to mangaka/publisher to skip that.
Especially when they skip imotou and princess introduction.

If you guys want to read WN skip content you can go to: https://lightnovelstranslations.com...-of-a-reincarnated-porter/?tab=table_contents from chapter 1-51
or the raws : https://novel18.syosetu.com/n4368ho/

Edit :
Nevermind, they skip FULL 4 ARC ( chapter 1 - 95 ). It's unacceptable. Go read the WN.
On side note, he sleeps with a lot of girls in the journey, also heal their trauma.
List of girls he sleeps:
His Stepmother
1 Maid
5 Prostitute ( One prostitute is catgirl )
1 Widow pharmacist
2 Widow Adventure
1 Noble
1 Adventure that he truly loves

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread