Tensei Ouji wa Daraketai - Vol. 3 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
WTF this is the end I don't know if I should be dissappointed cause its pretty boring since anything that involved magic was so in and far between

Dex-chan lover
did they change magazine and/or artist or something?
will the chapter number restarts in the new manga?

guess we'll only know when the time ever come

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty funny that after magical beast and spirit encounters, the climax for this part of the story was just a pseudo bully incident.

Axe attack was super effective...Tensei Ouji wa Daraketai fainted

Oh no I am very distraught by this predicament. I am definitely super sad that this amazinglol novel got axed

Dex-chan lover
So many dumbasses talking about it getting axed when the last page literally says a sequel is in the works. If it was axed this would be all we get, there's more coming... course why they felt the need to make it a separate manga instead of just continuing this one is a mystery though.

Dex-chan lover
How long does it usually need for part 2 to come out, for a series like this? Is it just normal schedule like once a month, or will there be a longer break? Or maybe each series has different circumstances.

@captain_crunch I don't know anything about the light novel, but it's probably following its format. The same sort of thing is happening with honzuki no gekokujou, although the story for that one splits, so a single series would be tough... It could also be a contractual thing. E.G. they got a publishing contract to adapt the first chunk, then when that was successful, they got permission for the second.

Contributor
unknown.png

Dex-chan lover
Kind of odd they decided to go the whole, multiple "series" or "parts" out of nowhere but ok, guess we'll be back in part 2, or whatever it's going to be called.

Dex-chan lover
It doesn't look like an axing to me. It explicitly states there's a sequel in the works... Not really sure what prompts some series to break their stories up into separate series, but I'm sure they must have their reasons. Would have been a pretty sad ending had it just fizzled there.

Users who are viewing this thread