Tensei Oujo wa Kyou mo Hata wo Tatakioru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
So now she has to tame tsundere-kun so that he prefers his love interest to be alive and talking...

Ugh I love the sunshine boy and tsundere boy best so far they are so cute and I love their dynamic with her. Thanks for uploading another chapter!!❤️

Dex-chan lover
Go girl!

RAISE YOUR FLAGS!!

KOE NO KAGIRI KOE NO KAGAIRI oh wait-

Dex-chan lover
Off course she is the one that cooks... would she be able to do crystal meth if she wanted?

Seriously, who would mistreat someone that can use magic when it is rare? Do you know how much a real country would value people like that? If well trained they could even level a city with magic, or at least be some special unity...

Seriously, who would mistreat someone that can use magic when it is rare? Do you know how much a real country would value people like that? If well trained they could even level a city with magic

You put too much faith into people. Something different is something scary, especially in a medieval-styled world where everything is trying to kill you anyway. Being able to tear down a city is something to be feared, unless you're a state institution like the royal family or military that can use that kind of power... which ends up being where the two mages go anyway.

Dex-chan lover
the key point is "well trained"
if they are so rare already, who can guarantee that someone will/can train them?

Double-page supporter
And she gonna collect those boys early to fit her taste when they gonna be handsome dudes of course.

Dex-chan lover
@leolab
Something different is something scary
Not directly related to argument at hand, but... At some point I started to think this statement is a lie that people want to hear. The more I cross-reference facts the more I confirm it to myself.
This primarly based on the fact that humanity is pretty reasonable. Even most ridiculous and wierd behaviours has reason or cause to it, every person guided by logic provided you can distinguish it within him. Xenophobia is a simple explaination of much more complex factors that convenient to hear, but actually just fitting answer to problem at hand.
Second reasoning is innate sense of curiosity within humans. While humans in general have wide range of amount of all qualities, we can pretty much state as fact that humanity loves to expand and to consume foreign entities for own benefit.
Then comes logic: what circumstances could bring fear from difference? Setting direct threat aside, it's when difference change established working mechanism making it unusable. I.e. malfunction of fault from the inside. And if it's a flaw that obstructs proper work of social mechanisms you can't really say its "fear because something is different". By that logic condemned criminals are just "feared because they are different".

some kind soul lmk how old they all are again. reading so many villainess isekai im getting their storylines mixed up

Dex-chan lover
... She's gonna have a whole harem of handsome men by the end of this, isn't she?

You know what would be the perfect twist for the finale? If it turns out that
Leonhart, her crush, is actually either gay or an irredeemable villain.

Dex-chan lover
I like sunshine boy more, but the tsundere is fun too.

Rather, I wonder what bizarre circumstances lead to necrophilia?

Users who are viewing this thread